Sheridan Smith was born on 25 June 1981 and grew up in Epworth. While Sheridan was growing up, her parents, Colin and Marilyn, performed as a Country and Western duo called The Daltons and it wasn’t long before Sheridan got into it. She was dancing from the age of 4 and singing with her parents when she was about 7. At 14 she made her professional debut in the production of Annie, playing the lead role. Sheridan’s first TV appearance came in 1999 when she played Matilda in ITV’s Dark Ages (1999). Since then Sheridan has made many guest appearances, including roles in Wives and Daughters, Anchor Me, Peaches, Hawk, Heartbeat, Doctors, Where the Heart Is (1997), Holby City, Blood Strangers, Fat Friends, The Royal, Mile High and The Bill.
She is perhaps best known for her roles in The Royle Family (1998) from 1999-2000 were she played Emma, Anthony Royle’s (Ralf Little) girlfriend, Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps (2001), again playing Ralf’s girlfriend, and Rudi in three series of Gavin & Stacey (2007).
Height: 5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
Weight: 60 kg or 132 pounds
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 10
Bra size: 36C
Measurements: 39-29-39 in or 99-74-99 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Name: Sheridan Smith
Date of Birth: June 25, 1981
Place of Birth: Epworth, Lincolnshire, England
Place of Residence: London, England
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Education: John Leggott College
- Twitter: Sheridansmith1
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: –
- James Corden (2007-2009)
- Ross McCall (2010)
- Reg Traviss (2012-2013)
- Greg Wood (2014-2015)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Playing with her dogs.
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Junk food
Favorite Music: The Weeknd
Favorite Perfume: Gucci
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: Titanic
Favorite TV Show: David Attenborough documentaries
- As “The Daltons,” her both parents have performed together as the Country and Western duo.
- From 1995 to 2001, she was a member of the National Youth Music Theatre.
- Sheridan has never officially trained herself at a drama school.
- She has three dogs. One of them is named, Lottie.
- Sheridan lost her brother Julian at a young age.
- She really admires Dolly Parton as she worked her way up from zero.
- She feels that she is very insecure.
- Sheridan would like Kathy Burke to play the movie version of her life.
- When Smith is tired, she pulls her eyelashes. This is her most unappealing habit.
- Junk food is her guiltiest pleasure.
- She relaxes herself by watching David Attenborough documentaries and playing with her dogs.
- Has an older brother called Damien.
- Was a member of the National Youth Music Theatre between 1994 and 2000.
- Was offered a part in Where the Heart Is (1997) but she turned it down to do Love Soup(2005). The role was played by Denise Van Outen.
- Stated that her personal favourite role of hers is as Charmian Biggs in Mrs Biggs(2012).
- Playing the lead role of Elle Woods in the musical Legally Blonde, the London musical: at The Savoy Theatre, The Strand, London, England. [December 2009]
- She was awarded the OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2015 Queen’s New Year Honours List for her services to drama.
- Kirstie Alley Reveals Crazy Weight Loss
- Rashida Jones Height and Weight Stats
- Grace Park Height and Weight Stats