Seth Rogen was born on April 15, 1982, in the city of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada.He won the Vancouver Amateur Comedy Contest when he was 16 years old.Rogen left high school when a casting call landed him a part in director Judd Apatow’s new prime-time comedy-drama Freaks and Geeks (1999-2000). He played Ken, a burnout with a deadpan sense of humor, in an ensemble of young actors just beginning their careers.Although Rogen continued to write for television and film, and received small roles in 2001’s Donnie Darko and Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy in 2004, it was another Judd Apatow enterprise that gave him a career breakthrough. In 2005 he played one of Steve Carell’s co-workers in the raunchy-but-sweet comedy The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Rogen’s constant presence on movie screens continued with his work in Kevin Smith’s Zach and Miri Make a Porno in 2008, the crime spoof Observe and Report in 2009, and the romantic comedy Take This Waltz in 2011. He starred as the titular superhero of the comic-book-based movie The Green Hornet (2011) and was the sidekick to a young cancer patient played by Joseph Gordon Levitt in 2011’s 50/50.Rogen found himself in the headlines in December 2014 for his film The Interview, co-starring with longtime friend James Franco.
Height: 5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
Weight: 88 kg or 194 pounds
Shoe size: 12
Dress size: 12
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Name: Seth Aaron Rogen
Date of Birth: April 15, 1982
Place of Birth: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Place of Residence:Los Angeles, USA
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: Point Grey Secondary School
Relationships: Lauren Miller (2004-Present)
Awards and Honors:
Hobbies and Interests: Reading, hiking
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Burgers
Favorite Music: Led Zeppelin, Wu-Tang Clan
Favorite Actor: Adam Sandler
Favorite Perfume: CK
Favorite Book: Marx Brothers
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: Coming to America (1988)
- He is a talented voice artist and lent his voice to The Simpsons in 2009 and 2014 and American Dad! (2006), Horton Hears a Who! (2008), Kung Fu Panda(2008), and Monsters vs. Aliens (2009).
- He was awarded Canadian Comedy Person of the Year at Canadian Comedy Awards in 2008 and 2009.
- Seth was ranked at no. 20 in the 30 Under 30 actors list of Entertainment Weekly in 2008.
- Rogen is a NORML member.
- At the age of 16, he won the Vancouver Amateur Comedy Contest with his deadpan style of humour.
- Seth started his career as a stand-up comedian in his teens.
- The actor co-wrote the foreword for the Blake J. Harris book Console Wars: Sega, Nintendo, and the Battle that Defined a Generation in 2014.
- Rogen is a supporter for creating awareness on the Alzheimer’s disease.
- Seth Rogen founded Hilarity for Charity movement to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Seth is an open marijuana user.
- He acts as a muse for the gay community and called himself a Bear Icon.
- Christopher Schulz used him as a subject of “Seth”, a side project of PINUPS magazine that showcased the actor in many sexual poses.
- He is really good friends with Jay Baruchel.
- Carla Bruni Height and Weight Stats
- Pamela Anderson Height and Weight Stats
- Anna Hutchison Height and Weight Stats