Christina María Aguilera is an American singer-songwriter and actress. In the early 1990s, she appeared on television series Star Search and The Mickey Mouse Club. In 1998, Aguilera signed with RCA Records and recorded her self-titled debut album, which was released in 1999. The album was a commercial success in the United States, and helped Aguilera win the Grammy Award for Best New Artist. In 2000, RCA released Aguilera’s Spanish-language album Mi Reflejo and holiday-theme album My Kind of Christmas. Her 2002 fourth studio album, Stripped, ventured into various genres including hip hop, Latin, and rock, and won a Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for its second single “Beautiful”.
Aguilera’s 2006 fifth studio album, Back to Basics, was inspired by blues, soul, and jazz music of the 1920s-40s. The album peaked at number one on record charts of thirteen countries and won a Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for its first single “Ain’t No Other Man”. In 2010, RCA released Aguilera’s electronic-influenced album, Bionic, which failed to match the success of her previous albums; later that year, she starred in the film Burlesque. The following year, Aguilera was featured on Maroon 5’s top-ten single “Moves like Jagger” and became an original coach on the U.S. television series The Voice, having since appeared on five of its nine seasons. Her 2012 seventh studio album, Lotus, became the lowest-selling album of her career. However, she later experienced rehabilitated commercial success in 2013, being featured on the top-ten singles “Feel This Moment” and “Say Something”, which won a Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
Aguilera has been recognized as a pop icon and earned the title “Princess of Pop”. Her work has earned numerous awards and accolades, including five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She has sold over 17.9 million albums in the United States as of 2014 and 50 million albums worldwide as of 2011. In 2009, she was ranked at number 58 on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time, thereby becoming the youngest and the only artist under 30 to be named. Billboard recognized her as the twentieth most successful artist of the 2000s, and Time listed Aguilera among the top 100 Most Influential People in the World of 2013. Besides her work in the entertainment industry, Aguilera is involved in charitable activities through human rights, world issues, and her work as a UN ambassador for the World Food Programme.
Name: Christina María Aguilera
Nickname: Chrissy, X-Tina, Baby Jane, Candy
Date of Birth: December 18, 1980
Place of Birth: Staten Island, NY
Place of Residence:Beverly Hills, CA
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Education: North Allegheny Intermediate High School
Height: 5’1½” / 156 cm
Weight: 110 lbs / 50 kg
Shoe size: 5 / 35.5 (EU)
Dress size: 2 (US)
Bra size: 34DD
Measurements: 38-23-33 in / 96.5-58.5-84 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
- Jorge Santos (2001 -2002)
- Jordan Bratman (2002 – 2010
- Matthew Rutler (November 2010 – Present, engaged since 2014)
Children: Max and Summer
Awards and Honors:
- 2000 – YoungStar Awards
- 2011 – Golden Globe Nomination
- Alma Awards (several times)
- Billboard Music Awards (several times)
- Billboard Latin Music Awards (several times)
- Grammy Awards (several times)
- MTV Europe Music Awards (several times)
- MTV Video Music Awards (several times)
- Teen Choice Awards (several times)
- World Music Awards (several times)
Hobbies and Interests:Dancing, reading, cooking
Favorite Color: Red and Blue
Favorite Food: Mayo with Avocados
Favorite Music: Etta James
Favorite Perfume: Poison by Dior
Favorite Book: The Confession
Favorite Sports: Baseball, Volleyball
Favorite Movie: The Green Mile
Favorite TV Show: X-Factor
- Christina’s mother is a violinist and her father was in army.
- As a child, she was known locally as “the little girl with the big voice”.
- Her surname is a Spanish word for “Eyrie”.
- She was best friends with Britney Spears, when they performed together on the show “The All New Mickey Mouse” in 1989.
- She has lived in Japan for about 3 years.
- Her voice range is four octaves.
- Her parents met while attending college at Brigham Young University in Utah.
- Has two papillon dogs, Chewy and Stinky.
- Ranked #1 on Maxim’s Hot 100 Women of 2003.
- Her much talked about, ground-breaking, record-setting video “Dirrty” cost an estimated $5 million dollars to make.
- Adele Height and Weight Stats
- Sasha Pieterse Height and Weight Stats
- Bella Thorne Height and Weight Stats