Pamela Anderson was born on July 1, 1967 to a working class family in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada.Pamela Anderson was born on July 1, 1967 to a working class family in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada.Anderson parleyed her modeling success into a series of bit parts on television programs. She got her first big break in 1991 as the “Tool Time Girl” on the sitcom Home Improvement. While there, she attracted the attention of casting agents from Baywatch, who were looking to replace Erika Elaniak, the shows then-current blonde bombshell.
Anderson’s television success did not transfer well to the big screen. Despite mass publicity, including an appearance by Anderson at the Cannes Film Festival clad in a skintight cat suit, her first effort, Barb Wire, was both a critical and commercial failure.
Anderson returned to television as the executive producer and star of V.I.P., in which she plays the owner of a bodyguard agency staffed exclusively by models. The series remains a success in syndication.
Height: 5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
Weight: 60 kg or 132 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 8
Bra size: 34DD
Measurements: 39-26-34 in or 99-66-86 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Pamela Denise Anderson
Nickname: Pam Anderson, Pammy, Pamela Lee
Date of Birth: July 01, 1967
Place of Birth: Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
Place of Residence:Malibu, California, United States
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Education: École Highland Secondary School
- Tommy Lee (1995-1998)
- Kelly Slater (1998-2000)
- Marcus Schenkenberg (2000-2001)
- Kid Rock (2001-2006)
- Fred Durst (2003)
- Stephen Dorff (2004-2005)
- Steve Jones (2004)
- Mark McGrath (2005)
- Laurence Hallier (2006)
- Eddie Irvine (2006)
- Usher Raymond (2006)
- Ray J (2006)
- David Binn (2007)
- Hans Klok (2007)
- Rick Salomon (2007-2015)
- Criss Angel (2007-2008)
- Jamie Padgett (2009-2010)
- Jon Rose (2011)
- Matt Evers (2012-2013)
Awards and Honors:
- 1997 Won Razzie Award Worst New Star
- 1997 Nominated MTV Movie Award Best Fight
- 2005 Nominated Teen Choice Award Choice TV Actress: Comedy
Hobbies and Interests: Fashion
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Fruits
Favorite Music: Dougie MacLean
Favorite Perfume: Eau Du Sud Lorenzo Villoresi
Favorite Book: American Gods
Favorite Sports: Basketball
Favorite Movie: Van Helsing
Favorite TV Show: NCAA College Basketball
- Attended and graduated from Highland Secondary School in Comox, British Columbia in 1985.
- Pamela’s great-grandfather, Juho Hyytiainen, was Finnish, and changed his name to Anderson; his wife, Pamela’s great-grandmother, also has Finnish ancestry. Pamela’s other ancestry includes English and Russian.
- Was sued for $5M after pulling out of the film Miami Hustle (1996). Judge ruled that Anderson had not entered a legally binding agreement.
- Ranked #11 of Sci-Fi’s Sexy 50, by Femme Fatales magazine (1997).
- Reunited with Tommy Lee to support his fight against alcoholism.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month February 1990.
Engaged to Kid Rock on April 11, 2002
Has appeared a record 14 times on the cover of Playboy.
In 1999, won the Linda McCartney Award for animal rights protectors.
Became a United States citizen in April 2004 but will still keep her Canadian citizenship.
- Was discovered when stadium’s electronic scoreboard camera focused on her as a spectator watching a BC Lions’ Canadian Football League game.
- Is a natural-born brunette.
- Pamela’s representatives have confirmed that she has dropped the “Lee” from her last name.
- Engaged to Swedish model Marcus Schenkenberg (2000). Met him at the World Music Awards in Monaco in April 2000.
- She is a vegan and animal rights activist.
- Lana Del Rey Height and Weight Stats
- Imogen Thomas Height and Weight Stats
- Kate Winslet Height and Weight Stats