Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi on December 23, 1967, in Turin, Italy. First famous for her modeling and singing career, Carla Bruni has become one of the world’s most watched women as the first lady of France. Interested in art and architecture, Bruni soon abandoned college for a modeling career in the late 1980s. She appeared in countless ads, including an international campaign for Guess? jeans, and walked runways for such high-end fashion houses as Dior and Chanel.As a top model, Bruni enjoyed a jet-set lifestyle. She traveled in elite social circles and dated some of the world’s most famous men. For several years, Bruni had a relationship with Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger. Bruni released the album No Promises in 2007. This recording did not match the success of her earlier effort. That same year, she ended her relationship with Enthoven. Then Bruni’s personal life took a different turn when she met newly elected French President Nicolas Sarkozy at a dinner party. The couple enjoyed a whirlwind courtship before marrying in February 2008.
Height: 5 ft 9 in /175 cm
Weight: 66 kg /145.5 pounds
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 34B
Measurements: 36-24-35 in /91.5-61-89 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi
Date of Birth: December 23, 1967
Place of Birth: Turin, Italy
Place of Residence: Paris, France
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Education: Château Mont-Choisi
- Twitter: carlabruni
- Facebook: carlabruniofficiel
- Instagram: –
- Jean-Paul Enthoven (1999-2000)
- Laurent Fabius (2000) –
- Raphaël Enthoven (2000-2007)
- Guillaume Canet (2006)
- Nicolas Sarkozy (2007-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Reading
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Japanese
Favorite Book: The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes
Favorite Perfume: Versace Versus
Favorite Sports: Tennis
- In 2003, she was honored with Knight of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres award in France.
- As a model, she was seen in 1995 Lavazza Calendar.
- Her brother’s girlfriend suggested her to become a model and as a result, she signed with City Models at 19 years of age.
- She once said that she easily gets bored with “monogamy.”
- Carla was born at 6:10 pm CET.
- Smoking is her guiltiest pleasure.
- Carla is an Italian-French beauty who first started into modeling and then shifted her interest to singing.
- In 2008, Carla stated that Brazilian grocery magnate Maurizio Remmert is her father. But, Maurizio isn’t her biological dad. But, Maurizio dated her mom, Marisa Borini for about 6 years.
- Italian tire manufacturing company CEAT (which was sold to Indian company in 1970s) was also started by Carla’s ancestors. So, she was a heiress to this business.
- At the age of 7 (in 1975), she relocated with her family to France.
- She has a dual citizenship of Italy and France.
- Carla was previously the First Lady of France.
- Rebecca Ferguson Height and Weight Stats
- Cynthia Nixon Height and Weight Stats
- Rachel McAdams Height and Weight Stats