Born in Norfolk, Virginia, Patrick Wilson grew up in St. Petersburg, Florida, where his father worked as a TV anchorman. He appeared in regional productions of Sweet Bird of Youth, Romeo and Juliet: The Musicaland Lucky in the Rain; Off-Broadway in Bright Lights, Big City (for which he received a Drama Desk nomination and a Drama League Award) and in national touring company productions of Carousel (winning a Drama-Logue Award) and Miss Saigon. Patrick received another Drama League Award for his Broadway debut in Fascinating Rhythm and two Tony Award nominations for Leading Actor in a Musical for his starring roles in the Broadway productions of The Full Monty (2001) and Oklahoma (2002).
See How Hollywood Celebs Lose Weight So Quickly- Click Here!
Wilson made his film acting debut in the low budget My Sister’s Wedding (2001), followed by a role in the video release Dark Stories: Tales from Beyond the Grave (2001). He received nominations from both the Emmy awards and the Golden Globes for his supporting work as Joe Pitt in the acclaimed mini-series Angels in America (2003), directed by Mike Nichols and starring Al Pacino and Meryl Streep. He then played William Travis in The Alamo (2004) starring Dennis Quaid and Billy Bob Thornton before landing the much-coveted role of Raoul in the movie version of the hit Broadway musical, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera (2004).Wilson’s more recent films include The Ledge (2011), Insidious(2011), The Conjuring (2013) and Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013). He is also now returning as renowned paranormal specialist Ed Warren alongside Vera Farmiga in the 2016 sequel The Conjuring 2.
Height: 6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
Weight: 83 kg or 183 pounds
Shoe size: 12
Dress size: 8
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Patrick Joseph Wilson
Date of Birth: July 03, 1973
Place of Birth: Norfolk, Virginia, U.S.
Place of Residence:Montclair, New Jersey, U.S.
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Education: Trinity College
- Twitter: patrickwilson73
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: –
- Betty Buckley
- Christa Denton (1995)
- Holly C (1996-1999)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (2001-2002)
- Scarlett Johansson (2004)
- Dagmara Domińczyk (2004-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Tennis
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Sausages
Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks
Favorite Actress: Kate Winslett
Favorite Sports: Baseball
Favorite Movie: Louis
- Patrick was brought up in Petersburg, Florida.
- While a student at Carnegie Mellon University, he received the Charles Willard Memorial Award for Undergraduate Excellence in Music Theatre.
- On May 22, 2011, Patrick was the Commencement Speaker at the Dublin-based Trinity College’s 185th Commencement Exercise.
- Patrick shared his childhood and career memories during a keynote address that he delivered at the Carnegie Mellon University in May 2012.
- The actor along with his brothers Mark and Paul did a benefit concert in Petersburg for Southeastern Guide Dogs’ “Paws for Patriots” program on May 26, 2012. The concert helped raise $30,000 and the organization honored them by naming puppies after them.
- Patrick and his brothers have performed various other benefit concerts for organizations such as the All Children’s Hospital and the St. Petersburg Free Clinic.
- His wife Dagmara Domińczyk is also a 1998 graduate of his alma mater Carnegie Mellon University.
- Patrick named his horse Frodo after getting inspired by the film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001).
- Louise Roe Height and Weight Stats
- Hayley Atwell Height and Weight Stats
- Sam Heughan Height and Weight Stats