Vincent M. Ward is an American actor who portrayed Oscar in Season 3 of AMC’s The Walking Dead. Vincent Ward was born on January 27, 1971 in Dayton, Ohio. Growing up, he found himself as being a triple threat as an athlete, participating in basketball, football, and baseball. While entering high school, Vincent decided to choose one sport. That one sport was basketball, which he still plays to this very day. Vincent found himself being the first and so far, the only player to start on the varsity basketball team all four years of high school. Vincent was All-City First Team, All City GMVC First Team and was mentioned to be one of the best players in Ohio. A few years later Vincent surprised himself as he was cast as part of a touring company there in Columbus, OH. He toured with this company performing education and diverse plays such as “Black Man Rising”, “The Ones Who Shoot the Guns”, and “Young Black Men are Dying, and No One Seems to Care”. After the tour ended Vincent decided to branch off and test his acting ability with other theaters. Vincent M. Ward is known for his work on Ocean’s Eleven (2001), Traffic(2000) and Bringing Down the House (2003).
Height: 6′ 3”/ 191 cm
Weight: 240 lbs/ 109 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Name: Vincent M. Ward
Date of Birth: January 27, 1971
Place of Birth: Dayton, Ohio
Place of Residence: LA/Atlanta
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: Trotwood-Madison High School
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Basketball
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Waffles
Favorite Music: The Misfits
Favorite Actor: Denzel Washington
Favorite Sports: Basketball
Favorite Movie: Sling Blade
- He appeared as a bodyguard in an episode of Hot in Cleveland, starring Betty White.
- He appeared as a mailman in a 2013 episode of the FX series Wilfred.
- He debuted in a minor role in the Steven Soderbergh directed film Traffic in 2000 and followed that with a role in another Soderbergh picture Ocean’s Eleven.
- He likes theatre more than movies.
- Ward played the role of Kenzo in the play “Nylons” by Brandi Burks in Los Angeles in 2011.
- Steven Yeun Height and Weight Stats
- Georgie Henley Height and Weight Stats
- Elizabeth Gillies Height and Weight Stats