Born in London, England, Hayley Elizabeth Atwell has dual citizenship of the United Kingdom and the United States. An only child, Hayley was named after actress Hayley Mills. Her parents, Alison (Cain) and Grant Atwell, both motivational speakers, met at a London workshop of Dale Carnegie’s self-help bible “How to Win Friends and Influence People”. Her mother is English (with Irish ancestry) and her father is American; he was born in Missouri and is partly of Native-American descent (his Native American name is Star Touches Earth). Her parents divorced when she was age two. Her father returned to America and Hayley remained with her mother in London, but she spent her summers in Missouri with her father. Hayley’s mother saw theater as an important communal experience, so she was introduced to theater from a young age. At age 11, she had memorable trip to see Ralph Fiennes playing Hamlet. She would later work with him on The Duchess (2008).
Height: 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
Weight: 68 kg or 150 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 8
Bra size: 32DD
Measurements: 37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Hayley Elizabeth Atwell
Date of Birth: April 05, 1982
Place of Birth: London, England, United Kingdom
Place of Residence: London, England, United Kingdom
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: London Oratory School
- Paul Wilson (2012)
- Stephen Merchant (2013)
- Evan Jones (2014-2015)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Fashion
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Fruits
Favorite Music: RHCP
Favorite Perfume: Marc Jacobs Daisy
Favorite Sports: Tennis
- Hayley is skilled in horse riding and can period dance.
- When Hayley was 2, her parents split.
- Hayley has no brothers and sisters.
- In 2010, Hayley did a three-month course in art history from an Open University.
- When Hayley was young, she used to write letters to her future self. For example, at 8, Hayley wrote a letter for her 18-year old self. She wrote – “Have you written your first novel yet? Won an Oscar?”
- In her life, she has felt quite genderless.
- She likes reading in her free time. She is a heavy literature fan.
- She shares her birth date with actress Lily James. Lily is 7 years her junior. They both are alumnus of “Guildhall School of Music and Drama.”
- She is good friends with actress Emma Thompson.
- Hayley is not on social media now. She used Instagram and Twitter in the past, but deleted them in November 2015 to keep her life private.
- Pamela Anderson Height and Weight Stats
- Jennifer Grey Height and Weight Stats
- Piper Perabo Height and Weight Stats