Actress Jennifer Grey was born on March 26, 1960, in New York, New York.In Dirty Dancing (1987), Grey played Frances “Baby” Houseman, a teenager on a family vacation at a resort in New York’s Catskill Mountains.
Grey decided to poke fun of herself, her career and her nose job on It’s Like, You Know …, the 1999 television series. The comedy lasted for two seasons. Around that time, Grey also appeared in Bounce, the 2000 film starring Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow. In 2010, Grey participated in the eleventh season of Dancing with the Stars . Despite various physical setbacks, Grey was crowned the champion of the show.
After having been romantically linked to actors such as Matthew Broderick, Billy Baldwin and Johnny Depp, Grey married to actor Clark Gregg in 2001. Later that year, the couple’s daughter Stella was born. One of her most recent roles was a decidedly family affair. In 2006, she appeared in the television movie Road to Christmas with her husband.
Height: 5′ 3″ (1.60 m)
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 78
Bra size: 34B
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Name: Jennifer Elise-Alice Grey
Date of Birth: March 26, 1960
Place of Birth: New York, United States
Place of Residence: New York, United States.
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: Dalton School
- Twitter: jennifergrey
- Clark Gregg ( 2001-now)
Awards and Honors:
- 1988 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical
- 1990 2nd place Bravo Otto Germany Best Actress (Schauspielerin)
- 1989 3rd place Bravo Otto Germany Best Actress (Schauspielerin)
- 1988 Won Bravo Otto Germany Best Actress (Schauspielerin)
- 1987 2nd place Bravo Otto Germany Best Actress (Schauspielerin)
- 1995 Nominated CableACE Actress in a Dramatic Series
Hobbies and Interests: Basketball, writing, dancing
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Vegetables
Favorite Music: Mozart
Favorite Perfume: Chanel
Favorite Sports: Basketball
- Was previously engaged to Matthew Broderick and Johnny Depp.
- Was with Matthew Broderick in a car crash in 1987. She suffered whip-lash, which caused damage to her vertebrate. Has suffered constant pain since then but has recently found some relief with the aid of doctors and exercise.
- Granddaughter of Borscht Belt comic Mickey Katz. She is the daughter of Joel Grey.
- Was cast as Gene Wilder’s wife in the 1994 sitcom Something Wilder (1994) in 1994, but was replaced when test audiences disapproved of the two lead characters’ age difference in the pilot.
- Studied acting at New York City’s prestigious “Neighborhood Playhouse” under legendary acting coach, Sanford Meisner.
- Is best friends with Tracy Pollan. They were classmates at the private Dalton School in New York City.
- In a recent interview for Channel 5 (UK), she said that having plastic surgery to her nose was the worst mistake she had ever made. This was because she was no longer recognizable as the girl from the film Dirty Dancing (1987), just somebody who looked a bit like her.
- Her father, Joel Grey, sang “Razzle-Dazzle”, from “Chicago”, when he hosted The Muppet Show (1976) in 1976. In Dirty Dancing (1987), her character’s father is played by Jerry Orbach, who originated the role of “Billy Flynn” in “Chicago”, which includes singing the song “Razzle-Dazzle”.
- Began her career as a dancer in a Dr. Pepper TV commercial.
- 2010 Winner of Dancing with the Stars (2005).
- Angelina Jolie Height and Weight Stats
- Shannen Doherty Height and Weight Stats
- Emma Watson Height and Weight Stats