Emily Jean “Emma” Stone (born November 6, 1988) is an American actress. She was born in Scottsdale, Arizona, to Krista Jean (née Yeager), a homemaker, and Jeffrey Charles Stone, the founder and CEO of a general-contracting company. Stone’s family lived on the 16th hole of the Camelback Golf Club, and on the grounds of the Camelback Inn resort from the age of twelve. She has a brother, Spencer, who is two years younger. Her maternal grandparents are Donald (1932-1982) and Jean (Eiseman) Yeager. Stone’s paternal grandfather, Conrad Ostberg Stone, was of Swedish descent, and his family’s original surname “Sten” was anglicized to “Stone” when immigrating to the U.S. through Ellis Island. Her other ancestry is Pennsylvania Dutch (German), English, Scottish and Irish. She made her feature film debut in the comedy Superbad. In 2010, Stone starred in the comedy Easy A, for which she received a nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Musical or Comedy. In 2014, she co-starred in Woody Allen’s romantic comedy Magic in the Moonlight and Alejandro González Iñárritu’s black comedy-drama Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance). She received nominations for her performance in Birdman that were the Critics’ Choice Movie Award, SAG Award, Golden Globe Award, BAFTA Award and Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. In November 2014, she made her Broadway debut as Sally Bowles in the musical Cabaret, which she performed until February 2015. Her other films include the romantic comedy-drama Crazy, Stupid, Love, the drama The Help , The Amazing Spider-Man film series as Gwen Stacy and the animated comedy The Croods.
Name: Emily Jean Stone
Nickname: Emma Stone, Riley Stone
Date of Birth: November 06, 1988
Place of Birth: Scottsdale, AZ
Place of Residence:Los Angeles, CA
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Education: Cocopah Middle School
Height: 5’6″ / 168 cm
Weight: 115 lbs / 52 kg
Shoe size: 8 / 38.5 (EU)
Dress size: 2 (US)
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-24-33 in / 86-61-84 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
- Teddy Geiger (2007-2009)
- Kieran Culkin (2010-2011)
- Andrew Garfield (2011-2015)
Awards and Honors:
- 2014 – Satellite Award Nomination
- 2015 – Oscar Nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role
- 2015 – Critics Choice Award
- Golden Globe Nomination (several times)
- BAFTA Film Award Nomination (several times)
- MTV Movie Award (several times)
- SAG Award (several times)
- People’s Choice Awards (several times)
- Maxim’s Hot 100
Hobbies and Interests:Cooking, shopping
Favorite Color: Black and Navy
Favorite Food: Brazilian food, Oyster
Favorite Music: The Beatles
Favorite Perfume: Chanel Chance
Favorite Book: Franny and Zoe
Favorite Sports: Basketball
Favorite Movie: Manhattan, Network
Favorite TV Show: Family Guy
- She is a good friend of Taylor Swift.
- She has been titled the “Sexiest Sense of Humour” by Victoria’s Secret What Is Sexy list in 2012.
- When she was 7, while doing gymnastics, she broke both of her arms as she fell off the parallel bars.
- When she was 15, she worked at a dog-treat bakery as a baker.
- She taught actor Woody Allen, about sending text messages on an iPhone.
- Emma got her ears pierced at 21.
- She was official in-charge of the wedding of her publicist, Holly Shakoor.
- She is not on social media anymore.
- She is an ex-addict of Farmville game, which she used to play on Facebook.
- Her mother is a breast cancer survivor.
- She is a Lutheran.