Emma Watson was born on April 15, 1990, in Paris, France, but raised in England. The actress got her breakthrough role as a child in the hugely successful Harry Potter film franchise. Watson grew up on camera as she reprised her role as one of Harry Potter’s best friends, Hermione Granger, throughout the entire course of the film series. After committing to the Harry Potter series for a decade, Watson has transitioned into a popular adult model and actress, having appeared in the popular films The Perks of Being a Wallflower and My Week with Marilyn. Watson attended the Stagecoach Theatre Arts school at Oxford. She studied singing, acting and dancing, and performed in school plays. Her natural instinct for acting first came out when she won a poetry competition for reciting James Reeves’ “The Sea” at age 7. Whatever Watson chooses to do in the future, she has a head start on her peers, having earned $15 million a piece from just the two most recent Harry Potter films. Watson starred in The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), This Is The End (2013), Noah (2014) — a few of the many projects that she’s taken on after the conclusion of the Harry Potter series.
Height: 5′ 5”/ 165 cm
Weight: 117 lbs/ 53 kg
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-23-34 / 86-58.5-86 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Date of Birth: 15 April 1990
Place of Birth: Paris, France
Place of Residence: London, United Kingdom
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: Brown University, Worcester College, Oxford
- Will Adamowicz (2011-2013)
- Matthew Janney (2014)
- Prince Harry Windsor (2015)
- Roberto Aguire (2015-now)
Awards and Honors:
- 2002 Saturn Awards, Best Young Actor, Nominated
- 2002 Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards, Best Youth Performance, Nominated
- 2002 Empire Awards, Best Debut, Nominated
- 2002 Young Artist Awards, Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress, Won
- 2002 Young Artist Awards, Best Ensemble in a Feature Film, Nominated
- 2003 Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards, Best Acting Ensemble, Nominated
- 2005 Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards, Best Young Actress, Nominated
- 2006 MTV Movie Awards, Best On-Screen Team, Nominated
- 2007 National Movie Awards, Best Performance by a Female, Won
- 2010 MTV Movie Awards, Best Female Performance, Nominated
- 2011 Capri Art Film Festival Awards, Best Ensemble Cast Award, Won
- 2011 Empire Awards, Best Actress, Nominated
- 2011 Teen Choice Awards, Choice Movie: Actress Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Won
- 2012 People’s Choice Awards, Favorite Ensemble Movie Cast, Won
- 2012 MTV Movie Awards, Best Cast, Won
- 2013 People’s Choice Awards, Favorite Drama Movie Actress, Won
- 2014 People’s Choice Awards, Favorite Comedic Movie Actress, Nominated
Hobbies and Interests: Painting and photography
Favorite Color: Light Blue, white
Favorite Food: Toast
Favorite Music: Alanis Morissette, Regina Spektor, Joni Mitchell, David Gray, James Blunt, Rihanna
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts
Favorite Perfume: Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose
Favorite Book: The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)
Favorite Sports: Tennis, Hockey
Favorite Movie: Notting Hill
Favorite TV Show: Friends
- Emma Watson wanted to become actress from the age of 6.
- Emma Watson has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Emma likes to play field hockey, tennis, netball. Also, she can dance in different styles.
- She knows a little bit of French as she lived in Paris till she was 5.
- She had a crush on Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), when she was 12.
- Emma Watson was named after her paternal grandmother, who, after marriage became, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma Watson drinks beer, but does not smoke cigarettes.
- She is the youngest person to appear on cover of Teen Vogue Magazine, when she was 15.
- Emma is signed with model agency Storm.
- Emma was chosen by Burberry to be the face of the brand for the fall/winter 2009-2010 collection.
- Emma loves Nutella. On anything, but especially strawberries.
- Emma says she is not very good at cooking and that her first dinner party was a disaster.
- Emma supports UNICEF and asks her fans not to send her any birthday or Christmas present, but to donate to this charity instead.
- Favorite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Was ranked #15 on Forbes List of The 20 Top-Earning Young Superstars.(2007).
- Best friends with Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint after practically growing up with them on the Harry Potter set. She calls them her ‘brothers’.
- Claire Holt Height and Weight Stats
- Evan Rachel Wood Height and Weight Stats
- Sofia Vergara Height and Weight Stats