Louise Roe was born 3 December 1981. She is an English television presenter, model, and fashion journalist. She is notable for hosting BBC’s The Clothes Show, E!’s Fashion Police, E!’s Perfect Catch, the MTV Europe Music Awards’ Red Carpet Show, and The CW’s TV show Plain Jane. She currently hosts STAR World’s reality TV show Fit for Fashion.After studying at Guildford High School, an independent girls’ school in Surrey, she graduated from Durham University with a First Class Honorsdegree in English literature. Her first job was interning at Elle. In 2007, one of the editors asked her to be on BBC Breakfast. After the show, one of the producers asked her if she would like to be on another television show.
Height: 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Weight: 57 kg or 126 pounds
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 2
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Louise Roe
Date of Birth: December 03, 1981
Place of Birth: Surrey, England, UK
Place of Residence: London, England, UK
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Education: Durham University
- Josh Slack (2010-2013)
- Mackenzie Hunkin (2013-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Skiing
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Salad
Favorite Music: Led Zeppelin
Favorite Perfume: Ajne
Favorite Book: Front Roe: How to Be the Leading Lady in Your Own Life’
Favorite Sports: Skiing
Favorite Movie: Plain Jane
- Louise Roe’s first job was an internship at Elle.
- She has also served as the news editor of Vogue.com in London.
- She has been a guest judge on Britain’s Next Top Model and Project Catwalk.
- In 2008, she worked as a presenter for the BBC show Addicted to Boob Jobs. She also hosted the How Do I Look, 10 Things I Hate About Me, and Make Me a Supermodel on Style Network.
- She has hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards Red Carpet Show in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- She was the Royal wedding’s on-air correspondent for E! that took place on April 29, 2011.
- She replaced Elle Macpherson as host of the second season of NBC’s reality show Fashion Star in 2012 which premiered on March 8, 2013.
- She unveiled a collection of shoes and handbags in partnership with Stylistpick, a London-based brand in October 2012.
- Louise released her first nonfiction book Front Roe in Spring 2015.
- She has worked as a contributor for Elle UK, Vogue UK, MSN, Daily Mail, InStyle UK, as a columnist for People Stylewatch, CosmoGirl NL and Luxdeco Interiors magazines.
- Roe has also served as an ambassador for MTV’s Bullied campaign. She has also been a part of Step Up Women’s Network, an organization that supports the educationand careers of underprivileged girls.
- She is a supporter of the Dressed For Success charity.
- She is an honorary fellow at Southampton Solent University and takes fashion classes two times a year.
- Keira Knightley Height and Weight Stats
- Tori Spelling Height and Weight Stats
- Kiely Williams Height and Weight Stats