Kelly Brook was born on 23 November 1979. She is an English model, actress and television presenter best known for her roles in the 2010 horror comedy remake Piranha 3D and in the NBC sitcom One Big Happy. Brook was born and raised in Rochester, Kent, as Kelly Ann Parsons. She is the daughter of Sandra Kelly, a cook, and Kenneth Parsons, a scaffolder. She has a younger brother, Damian, and an older half-sister, Sasha. Kenneth died aged 57 in Rochester from lung cancer on 26 November 2007, during Brook’s time on Strictly Come Dancing.
Height: 5 ft 6 in /168 cm
Weight: 66 kg /145.5 pounds
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 8
Bra size: 34E
Measurements: 39-28-37 in /99-71-94 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Kelly Ann Parsons
Date of Birth: 23 November 1979
Place of Birth: Rochester, Kent, England, UK
Place of Residence: London, UK
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Education: Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts
- Jason Statham (1997-2004)
- Billy Zane (2004-2008)
- Danny Cipriani (2008-2013)
- Matthew Morrison (2010)
- Thom Evans (2010-2013)
- Gethin Jones (2013)
- Jeremy Piven (2013)
- David Mcintosh (2014)
Awards and Honors:
- 2010 Won Golden Schmoes, Best T&A of the Year
Hobbies and Interests: Reading
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Mini filet mignon burgers, sashimi
Favorite Music: Los Horoscopos de Durango
Favorite Actress: Marylin Monroe
Favorite Perfume: Chanel No 5
Favorite Book: The Far Away Tree
Favorite Sports: Soccer
Favorite Movie: Pretty Woman
Favorite TV Show: Ab Fab
- Her father died at the age of 57 on 26 November, 2007 due to lung cancer.
- She first entered into a beauty contest at the age of 16 by her mother and she was able to won it.
- She has posed for PETA without clothes in their campaign named “Whose Skin Are You In?”
- Has a brother, Damian, who is two years younger than her. Also has a half-sister, Sasha, whom she credits with getting her into modeling.
- She started modelling professionally at 16 and starred in her first advertising campaign for Lee Jeans. Since then she’s featured in campaigns for Renault Megane, Walkers and Piz Buin. Her first media break came when she was taken an interest in by the British national tabloid newspaper The Star, who still regularly publish images of her to this day. She was then recognized by, and is often featured in, the ‘lad’s mags’ FHM, Maxim, etc.
- Attended Thomas Aveling School whilst living in Warren Wood, Rochester.
- Ranked #1 in the 2005 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- One of her first modeling job was for a then mail order lingerie company called Bravissimo in UK. The company specializes in selling bras of large cup sizes.
- Made an early appearance in the public eye advertising ‘Deathtrap Dungeon’ in 1998, posing in photo-shoots as the heroine. In an interview, Johnny Vaughn recalled how this was how he first met her; his wife made the costumes for Eidos photo-shoots.
- Ranked #71 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2005 list.
- Was featured as #97 in Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100 Women of 2002” supplement.
- Was engaged to Billy Zane, having been in a relationship with him since July 2004 (April 2005-August 2008).
- Olivia Wilde Height and Weight Stats
- Jessica Alba Height and Weight Stats
- Rachael Leigh Cook Height and Weight Stats