Jennifer Lynn Lopez, also known as J. Lo, is an American actress, author, fashion designer, dancer, producer, and singer. She became interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry following a minor role in the 1986 film My Little Girl, to the dismay of her Puerto Rican parents, who believed that it was an unrealistic career route for a Hispanic. Lopez gained her first regular high-profile job as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color in 1991, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993. She received her first leading role in the Selena biopic of the same name in 1997. Lopez became the first Latina actress to earn over US$1 million for a role the following year, with the film Out of Sight. She ventured into the music industry in 1999 with her debut studio album, On the 6.
With the simultaneous release of her second studio album J.Lo and her film The Wedding Planner in 2001, Lopez became the first person to have a number one album and film in the same week. Her 2002 remix album, J to tha L–O! The Remixes, became the first in history to debut at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, while her fifth studio album, Como Ama una Mujer, received the highest first-week sales for a Spanish album in the United States. With past record sales of over 60 million and a cumulative film gross of over US$2 billion, Lopez is regarded as the most influential Hispanic performer in the United States, as well as its highest paid Latin entertainer.Along with Pitbull and Claudia Leitte, she recorded “We Are One (Ole Ola)”, which served as the official song of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Beyond entertainment, Lopez enjoys a highly successful business career, consisting of various clothing lines, accessories, fragrances, a production company, television shows and a charitable foundation among other business interests. Lopez’s personal relationships have attracted worldwide media attention; she has been married three times. Following the breakdown of her first marriage, Lopez dated rapper and entertainment mogul Sean Combs. Following the breakdown of her second marriage to husband Cris Judd, she dated actor Ben Affleck. Their relationship was the subject of much media interest; their planned wedding was cancelled four days before the ceremony. Lopez then wed longtime friend Marc Anthony; they separated after seven years of marriage. Lopez gave birth to their twins, Emme and Maximilian, in 2008.
Name: Jennifer Lynn Lopez
Nickname: J.Lo, Lola, La Guitarra
Date of Birth: July 24, 1969
Place of Birth: New York City, NY
Place of Residence:Hidden Hills, CA
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Education: Preston High School
Height: 5’5″ / 165 cm
Weight: 130 lbs / 59 kg
Dress size: 10 (US)
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 37-27-37 in / 94-68.5-94 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
- Wesley Snipes (1994-1995)
- Ojani Noa (1996-1998)
- Sean Combs (1999–2001)
- Cris Judd (2001-2003)
- Ben Affleck (2002–2004)
- Marc Anthony (2004-2011)
- Casper Smart (2011-Present)
Children: Max and Emme
Awards and Honors:
- American Music Awards (several times)
- Billboard Music Awards (several times)
- Billboard Latin Music Awards (several times)
- World Music Awards (several times)
- Grammy Awards Nomination (several times)
- Golden Globe Awards Nomination (several times)
- Maxim’s Hot 100
Hobbies and Interests:Dancing, Shopping, Tennis
Favorite Color: Aqua Blue
Favorite Food: Fried Chicken Cutlets
Favorite Music: Michael Jackson, Tina Turner
Favorite Perfume: Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The
Favorite Sports: Baseball
Favorite Movie: When Harry Met Sally
Favorite TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy
- She is the first actress to have a No. 1 album & No. 1 movie in the same week.
- She is the first Latin actress to be paid 9 million dollars for a movie.
- She posed her most revealing photo for men’s magazine FHM.
- Her marriage with Cris Judd was a publicity stunt.
- She is planning a collaboration with Will Smith for a movie and a soundtrack.
- She does not drink alcohol.
- In her Bronx neighborhood, they call her “The Supernova”.
- Named one of E!’s “Top 20 Entertainers of 2001”.
- Kim Kardashian Height and Weight Stats
- Stefanie Scott Height and Weight Stats
- Kelli Berglund Height and Weight Stats