Born Robyn Rihanna Fenty, on February 20, 1988, in Barbados, Rihanna signed with Def Jam records at age 16 and in 2005 released her first albumMusic of the Sun, which sold more than two million copies worldwide. She went on to release more albums and an array of hit songs, including “Unfaithful,” “Umbrella,” “Disturbia,” “Take a Bow,” “Diamonds” and “We Found Love.” A global pop star with an unrelentingly edgy image, Rihanna has also won multiple industry accolades, including Grammys and MTV awards. In January 2005, Rogers landed Rihanna an audition for Def Jam Records and its newly minted president, the legendary rapper Jay-Z. Only eight months later, in August 2005, she released her first single, “Pon de Replay,” a reggae-influenced club track that reached No. 2 on the Billboard singles chart and announced Rihanna as the next up-and-coming pop star. Her first album, Music of the Sun, released later that month, reached No. 10 on the Billboard albums chart and also featured the single “If It’s Lovin’ That You Want.” Rihanna released her second album, A Girl Like Me, the next year, spawning two major hits in “Unfaithful” and “SOS,” Rihanna’s first No. 1 single.
Height: 5 ‘8”/ 173 cm
Weight: 132 lbs/ 60 kg
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-24-36/87-61-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Name: Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Nickname: RiRi, Caribbean Queen, The Barbados Babe
Date of Birth: February 20, 1988
Place of Birth: Saint Michael, Barbados
Place of Residence: Beverly Hills, USA
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Education: Combermere High School
- Chris Brown (2007-2013)
- Asap Rocky (2013)
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2015)
- Karim Benzema (2015)
- Lewis Hamilton (2015)
- Travis Scott (2015)
Awards and Honors:
- 2016 Black Reel, Outstanding Voice Performance, Won
- 2015 BET Award, Best Female R&B/Pop Artist, Nominated
- 2015 Jury Award, Best Music Video, Nominated
- 2015 Grammy, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration, Won
- 2015 VMA, Best Video with a Social Message, Nominated
- 2014 BET Award, Best Female R&B/Pop Artist, Nominated
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Award, Song of the Year, Won
- 2014 Grammy, Best Urban Contemporary Album, Won
- 2013 Grammy, Best Short Form Music Video, Won
- 2011 Black Reel, Best Song, Nominated
- 2010 Grammy, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration, Won
Hobbies and Interests: Singing, shopping, dancing
Favorite Color: Pink, Red, Black, Green
Favorite Food: Callaloo, Jerk Chicken
Favorite Music: Depeche Mode, The Prodigy and Chase & Status
Favorite Actress: Jessica Alba
Favorite Perfume: Rogue by Rihanna
Favorite Sports: Soccer
Favorite Movie: Napoleon Dynamite
Favorite TV Show: Entourage
- She is the eldest of three children born to Monica Fenty, an accountant, and Ronald Fenty, a warehouse supervisor.
- Rihanna’s childhood was marred by her father’s struggles with addictions to alcohol and crack cocaine and her parents’ marital problems—they divorced when she was 14 years old.
- In 2007, Rihanna appeared in a TV commercial for CoverGirl (Canada).
- Rihanna was seen in a PUMA commercial.
- She has appeared in print ads for CoverGirl’ cosmetics.
- Later in 2011, she was seen in print ads for Nivea Lotions and skincare products.
- Her first album “Music of the Sun” in 2005. It also stood at the Top 10 of the Billboard 200 chart.
- Rihanna was also an army cadet in a sub-military program that trained with the military of Barbados.
- Rihanna’s favorite subjects were Chemistry and Mathematics.
- If Rihanna didn’t have a music career, she would had liked to go into psychology.
- Rihanna has a turtle and a Pomeranian (dog) named Oliver.
- Ranked #15 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Is good friends with Katy Perry.
- Is worth an estimated $143 million.
- She has 14 tattoos so far in 2011.
- Alice Eve Height and Weight Stats
- Alanna Masterson Height and Weight Stats
- Sonequa Martin-Green Height and Weight Stats