Bethenny Frankel was born on November 4, 1970, in New York City. Frankel switched gears, returning to the Big Apple and school. She studied at the Natural Gourmet Institute in 2002. The newly trained chef started Bethenny Bakes, specializing in healthy cookies for New York’s society crowd. But this business didn’t prosper, either. However, it was her gateway to TV notoriety.
In 2005, Frankel’s high-profile baking background led to her being selected as a competitor on The Apprentice: Martha Stewart. A natural on TV, she made it as a finalist. As a result, Bravo cast Frankel on The Real Housewives of New York City.Recognizing Frankel’s popularity, Bravo created Bethenny Getting Married?, a spin-off following her journey into marriage and parenthood with pharmaceutical exec Jason Hoppy. The premiere of Bethenny Getting Married? earned record-breaking ratings for the network on June 10, 2010, and ran for a second season, when it took on the title Bethenny Ever After.
Height: 5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
Weight: 53 kg or 117 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 8
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 37-23-36 in or 94-58.5-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Bethenny Frankel
Date of Birth: November 04, 1970
Place of Birth: New York City, New York, United States
Place of Residence: New York City, New York, United States
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Education: New York University
- Peter Sussman (1996-1997)
- Jason Hoppy (2008-2014)
- Warren Lichtenstein (2013)
- Eric Stonestreet (2015)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Snowboarding and rollerblading
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Pretzels, Larabars
Favorite Music: London Grammar
Favorite Perfume: DDF
Favorite Book: The Hunger Games
Favorite Sports: Snowboarding
Favorite Movie: Movenpick
Favorite TV Show: The Hills (2006-2010)
- She enjoys doing snowboarding and rollerblading.
- Bethenny does not like to watch competition TV shows, American Idol, and Housewives shows.
- Her first ever job was to sell clothes at men’s clothing store called Beau Brummel.
- She was hyperactive listening to her songs before 1998 and believes that she knows the lyrics to each of the songs on her iPod.
- Bethenny is the only child of her parents.
- Her parents divorced when she was 4 years old. Her mom married another horse trainer when Bethenny was 5.
- Frankel’s childhood was “difficult.” Her dad (after divorce stopped supporting the family and even argued aggressively with her step-dad).
- On the set of sitcom Saved by the Bell, she has worked as a production assistant.
- In September 2009, she shed all of her clothes and posed n*de for PETA billboard appearance.
- An an entrepreneur, she has started her brand called Skinnygirl under which she produces low-calorie alcoholic beverages, protein bars, shakes, etc.
- Being an author, she has published several fitness books and released fitness DVDs.
- She is good friends with TV journalist Lara Spencer.
- When young, she had a big crush on comedian Jerry Seinfeld.
- She doesn’t give money to panhandlers.
- Jana Kramer Height and Weight Stats
- Bridget Moynahan Height and Weight Stats
- Denise Richards Height and Weight Stats