Kate Middleton was born Catherine Elizabeth Middleton on January 9, 1982, in Reading, Berkshire, England, to airline employees Michael and Carole Middleton. She has a younger sister, Philippa (“Pippa”), and a younger brother, James.In 1987, Carole and Michael founded a mail-order party goods company. The business was a surprise success, eventually making the Middleton family multi-millionaires.In 2001, Middleton became a student at the University of St Andrews in Fife, Scotland. She moved into St. Salvator’s Hall—the same dormitory as Prince William of Wales. Middleton and Prince William shared several classes in their course schedule as well, and soon became friends.
Middleton’s boyfriend graduated at the end of the 2002 school term, and the couple soon parted ways over issues of distance. Newly single and entering her sophomore year, Middleton and several friends were invited to share a flat with Prince William, a setting that allowed their budding romance to blossom.In February 2006, it was announced that Middleton would receive her own 24-hour security detail from the Royalty and Diplomatic Protection Department.
On November 16, 2010, Middleton and Prince William announced their engagement. The prince proposed during a vacation to Kenya, and he presented Kate with his mother’s engagement ring. The couple then announced plans to live in North Wales, where Prince William was stationed with the Royal Air Force, after their marriage.
Height: 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Weight: 55 kg or 121 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 2
Bra size: 30B
Measurements: 30-23-33 in or 76-58.5-84 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Name: Catherine Elizabeth Middleton
Nickname: Waity Katie, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
Date of Birth: January 09, 1982
Place of Birth: Reading, Berkshire, England
Place of Residence: London, England
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Education: University of St. Andrews
- Twitter: KensingtonRoyal
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: –
- Willem Marx (2000)
- Rupert Finch (September 2001 – March 2002)
- Prince William Windsor (April 2004 – now)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Reading
Favorite Color: Blue and Red
Favorite Food: Sticky toffee pudding
Favorite Music: Cheryl Cole, Ellie Goulding
Favorite Actor: Woody Allen
Favorite Perfume: Dior Dune
Favorite Sports: Soccer
- Kate Middleton was proposed by Prince William in Kenya using the oval, blue 18-carat sapphire and diamond ring, which once belonged to Princess Diana (his mother).
- Kate is the daughter of entrepreneurs.
- She is athletic and plays tennis. She is also good in hockey.
- She and Prince William were good friends in college.
- Kate is a distant relative of King William IV.
- She is the royal with the name Catherine.
- On 13 September, 2012, she was photographed nude by Closer magazine, while she was enjoying sun bath at Château d’Autet.
- A movie has been made on their relationship history called William & Catherine: A Royal Romance, in which filmstars did the role of Kate and William.
- She likes skiing and cycling very much.
- She is the first wife of a monarch, who is University graduate.
- Kate Moss Height and Weight Stats
- Laura Linney Height and Weight Stats
- Willa Holland Height and Weight Stats