Model Kate Moss was born on January 16, 1974, in London, England. With her incredibly thin body, she created quite a stir in the modeling world, launching what became known as the waif look. Moss started working young after being discovered at the age of 14 at JFK airport in New York.During her career, she has appeared on the cover of more than 300 magazines. Moss also starred in advertising campaigns for many of the top fashion houses, including Chanel and Christian Dior. She received a Fashion Icon award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America in June 2005.
Besides being one of the world’s leading models, Moss has also become famous for her tumultuous personal life. She has admitted that she began drinking and smoking marijuana at the age of twelve. She continued with her partying lifestyle as her career took off. Moss did a stint in a London clinic to fight her addiction to alcohol in 1998.
After several splits and reconciliations, Moss and Doherty broke up for good in 2007. She began dating Jamie Hince of the British rock band the Kills, whom she married in 2011. Before her relationship with Doherty and Hince, Moss had been engaged to actor Johnny Depp in the 1990s. She also has a daughter, Lila Grace (b.2002), with ex-boyfriend Jefferson Hack, a magazine publisher.
Height: 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
Weight: 55 kg or 121 lbs
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 34A
Measurements: 34-26-35 in or 86.5-66-89 cm
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Name: Katherine Ann Moss
Nickname: Kate Moss
Date of Birth: January 16, 1974
Place of Birth: Croydon, London, England, UK
Place of Residence: New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Education: Riddlesdown High School
- Twitter: –
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: –
- Johnny Depp (1994-1998)
- Jefferson Hack (2001-2004)
- Daniel MacMillan (2003)
- Daniel Craig (2004)
- Jack Nicholson (2004)
- Pete Doherty (2005-2007)
- Jamie Hince (2007-2015)
- Nikolai Von Bismarck (2015-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Fashion, Clothes, Sport
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Music: Elton John
Favorite Perfume: Bluebells
Favorite Book: The Last Waltz
Favorite Sports: Tennis
Favorite Movie: The Splendor in the Grass
- Kate has also appeared on the music album covers. One of which is Bryan Ferry’s album Olympia in October 2010.
- On 12 August, 2012, Moss along with Naomi Campbell performed in the closing ceremony of Olympic Games in London.
- She has also been a supporter of “Breakthrough Breast Cancer” charity.
- She is a self-confessed magic fan.
Godmother of Jude Law’s and Sadie Frost’s daughter IrisSadie Frost is the godmother of her daughter Lila
She is the best paid model in the world according to Forbes magazine in 2006
Net worth is estimated at 50 million. (2005)
Good friend of actor Daniel Craig and Liv Tyler.
- Kate was discovered at the age of 14 at JFK airport in NYC by Storm Models Agency. Moss was actually returning from a family holiday in the Bahamas to England.
- She is gracing the cover pages of various fashion magazines since 1997 with her appearance. She started with Vogue – Australia in December 1997 issue. She has now appeared on almost all fashion magazines.
- Her natural hair color is brown.
- In February 2005, she was named as the best dressed woman in the world by Glamour magazine. She beat around 8000 nominees at that time.
- Sadie Frost is the godmother for her daughter Lila.
- Stella McCartney is her good friend.
- She is not on social media.
- Lindsay Lohan Height and Weight Stats
- Sophie Turner Height and Weight Stats
- Gwyneth Paltrow Height and Weight Stats