Hilary Erhard Duff is an American actress and singer. She began her acting career at a young age, and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the starring titular character in the television series Lizzie McGuire. The series proved to be a hit, leading to a film adaptation of the series to be released. Duff began working on numerous projects with the Disney channel, including the film Cadet Kelly. She later began work on an album, releasing the Christmas themed Santa Claus Lane. Upon signing with Hollywood Records, Duff began working on her second studio album, Metamorphosis. The album achieved critical and commercial success, topping the Billboard 200 and selling over three million copies in the United States alone. The album also found success in both Canada and Japan. Duff’s success in both acting and music led to her becoming a household name, with merchandise such as dolls, clothing, and fragrances being released.
Duff began to expand her career into theatrical films, with leading roles in projects such as Agent Cody Banks, Cheaper by the Dozen, A Cinderella Story, and Cheaper by the Dozen 2. She continued to have success in music, with her albums Hilary Duff and Most Wanted achieving Platinum status in the United States. Following the release of her fourth studio album, Dignity, Duff released a greatest hits album and parted ways with Hollywood Records. During this time, she began appearing in independent films such as War, Inc., According to Greta, and Bloodworth. She later released the novel Elixir, which became a New York Times best seller. The book was followed by the sequels Devoted and True. She currently stars in the comedy-drama series Younger as Kelsey Peters. She returned to music in 2014, and signed with RCA Records for her fifth studio album Breathe In. Breathe Out. Duff has worked with numerous charities and organizations throughout her career.
Name: Hilary Erhard Duff
Nickname: Hil, HDuff, Hils
Date of Birth: September 28, 1987
Place of Birth: Houston, TX
Place of Residence:Los Angeles, CA
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 5’2″ / 157.5 cm
Weight: 121 lbs / 55 kg
Shoe size: 6.5 / 37 (EU)
Dress size: 2 (US)
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-27-34 in / 86-68.5-86 cm
Hair Color: Dyed blonde (natural brown)
Eye Color: Light Brown
Facebook: Hilary Duff
- Aaron Carter (2000-2002)
- Shia LaBeouf (2002)
- Frankie Muniz (2002-2004)
- Joel Madden (2004-2006)
- Mike Comrie (2007-2014)
- Jason Walsh (2015-present)
Children: Luca Cruz Comrie
Awards and Honors:
- Kids’ Choice Awards (several times)
- Australian Kids’ Choice Awards (several times)
- Radio Disney Music Awards (several times)
- Teen Choice Awards (several times)
- Young Artist Awards (several times)
Hobbies and Interests:Hanging out with friends, Swimming
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Mexican, Sushi
Favorite Music: Aaron Carter, Britney Spears
Favorite Perfume: Calvin Klein Beauty
Favorite Book: The Hunger Games series
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
Favorite TV Show: The Osbournes, 7th Heaven
- She is a big fan of Janis Joplin.
- Being in the same profession, the two sisters have worked together and acted in local theaters.
- She is a philanthropist.
- “With Love… Hilary Duff” is her own perfume launched in 2006.
- Rolling Stone proclaimed her “Teenager of the Year” in 2003.
- Her first clothing line, Stuff By Hilary Duff, was launched in 2004.
- Got into singing after watching her sister, Haylie Duff, perform.
- Has her own Barbie doll
- Covered the song “Our Lips Are Sealed” by The Go-Go’s with sister Haylie Duff
- Demi Lovato Height and Weight Stats
- Christina Hendricks Height and Weight Stats
- Jennifer Lopez Height and Weight Stats