Elizabeth Reaser was born in Michigan on June 15, 1975. After graduating from The Juilliard School, she began her career on stage. She became a reccurring guest star on the television drama Grey’s Anatomy, which earned Reaser her first Emmy Award nomination. Reaser is best known for her role as Esme Cullen in all five installments of the Twilight film series.
Height: 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
Weight: 48 kg or 106 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-24-32 in or 86-61-81 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Name: Elizabeth Ann Reaser
Date of Birth: July 02, 1975
Place of Birth: Bloomfield Township, Michigan, United States
Place of Residence: New York, United States
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Education: Juilliard School‘s Drama Division in Manhattan
- Twitter: reasereaser
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: –
Awards and Honors:
- 2006 Won WFCC Award Best Female Images in a Movie
- 2006 Won Karen Morley Award
- 2006 Won Jury Award Best Actress
- 2007 Nominated Independent Spirit Award Best Female Lead
Hobbies and Interests: Reading
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Music: Moby
Favorite Actor: Lars von Trier, Woody Allen
Favorite Perfume: Green Tea Beatrice
Favorite Book: In the Skin of a Lion
Favorite Sports: Tennis
- Is listed as a vegetarian by PETA.
- Before becoming an actress, Elizabeth took up petty jobs including working as a caddy at a country club.
- She once did a play in which the audience comprised of only two members.
- For her role in Saved (2006), Elizabeth actually spent time in a medical emergency room to understand her character.
- Interview Magazine
- Once appeared in a play in London for only two audience members.
- In preparation for her role on the television drama Saved (2006), she hung out in an emergency room, researching the behavior of medical staff.
- Her stepfather was Detroit Pistons owner Bill Davidson. Upon his death, her mother took ownership of the team.
- Birdy Height and Weight Stats
- Amber Valletta Height and Weight Stats
- Jodi Lyn O’Keefe Height and Weight Stats