Amber Valletta was born in Phoenix, Arizona, USA as Amber Evangeline Valletta. She is an actress, producer and model. She began her career as a fashion model. Valletta was married to Olympic volleyball player Chip McCaw with whom she has a son, Auden. Valletta endorsed Democrat President Barack Obama for re-election in 2012. In July 2014, Valletta spoke out about her battle with drug and alcohol addiction.
Check Out The Diet Pill Amber Valletta Uses To Stay In Shape, Click Here!
Height: 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Weight: 126 lbs or 57 kg
Shoe size: 11
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 34A
Measurements: 34-23-34 in or 86.5-58.5-86.5 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Grey
Name: Amber Evangeline Valletta
Nickname: Amber Valletta
Date of Birth: February 09, 1974
Place of Birth: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
Place of Residence: Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: Booker T. Washington High School
- Twitter: ambervalletta
- Facebook: ambervalletta
- Instagram: ambervalletta
- Hervé Le Bihan (1994-1996)
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1998)
- Desmond Harrington (1999-2000)
- Christian McCaw (2000-2015)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Hiking and surfing
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Music: Lil Wayne
Favorite Perfume: Belle du Jour
Favorite Book: The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Favorite Sports: Swimming
- Net worth 4 million dollars.
- Net Worth of 8.8 million dollars.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Got her start when her mother enrolled her in modeling school at the age of 15.
- Has three half-sisters and two half-brothers.
- Met ex-husband Hervé Le Bihan at a Calvin Klein photo shoot in 1994.
- First child, Auden McCaw, born at the end of October 2000 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Attended Booker T. Washington High School in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Appeared dressed as Edith ‘Little Edie’ Bouvier Beale in a Grey Gardens (1975)-themed photo shoot in the May 1999 issue of Vogue Italia, photographed by Steven Meisel.
- Her husband, Christian McCaw, is a former USA Men’s volleyball national player and played at 2000 Sydney Olympics.
- Her father’s ancestry is half Italian and half Portuguese. Her mother has Cherokee Native American and English roots.
- Actively involved in the St. Jude Research Hospital and the Nina Hyde Foundation, which supports women with breast cancer. She has also produced a fashion show in her home town of Tulsa, which raised money for the community food bank.
- She is a member of the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma, for Saks Fifth Avenue fashion as an honorary chair person [October 2007]
- She is the face of NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010 Collection.
- Lana Del Rey Height and Weight Stats
- Laura Linney Height and Weight Stats
- Willa Holland Height and Weight Stats