Amber Valletta was born in Phoenix, Arizona, USA as Amber Evangeline Valletta. She is an actress, producer and model. She began her career as a fashion model. Valletta was married to Olympic volleyball player Chip McCaw with whom she has a son, Auden. Valletta endorsed Democrat President Barack Obama for re-election in 2012. In July 2014, Valletta spoke out about her battle with drug and alcohol addiction.
Height: 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Weight: 126 lbs or 57 kg
Shoe size: 11
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 34A
Measurements: 34-23-34 in or 86.5-58.5-86.5 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Grey
Name: Amber Evangeline Valletta
Nickname: Amber Valletta
Date of Birth: February 09, 1974
Place of Birth: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
Place of Residence: Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: Booker T. Washington High School
- Hervé Le Bihan (1994-1996)
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1998)
- Desmond Harrington (1999-2000)
- Christian McCaw (2000-2015)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Hiking and surfing
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Music: Lil Wayne
Favorite Perfume: Belle du Jour
Favorite Book: The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Favorite Sports: Swimming
- Net worth 4 million dollars.
- Net Worth of 8.8 million dollars.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Got her start when her mother enrolled her in modeling school at the age of 15.
- Has three half-sisters and two half-brothers.
- Met ex-husband Hervé Le Bihan at a Calvin Klein photo shoot in 1994.
- First child, Auden McCaw, born at the end of October 2000 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Attended Booker T. Washington High School in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Appeared dressed as Edith ‘Little Edie’ Bouvier Beale in a Grey Gardens (1975)-themed photo shoot in the May 1999 issue of Vogue Italia, photographed by Steven Meisel.
- Her husband, Christian McCaw, is a former USA Men’s volleyball national player and played at 2000 Sydney Olympics.
- Her father’s ancestry is half Italian and half Portuguese. Her mother has Cherokee Native American and English roots.
- Actively involved in the St. Jude Research Hospital and the Nina Hyde Foundation, which supports women with breast cancer. She has also produced a fashion show in her home town of Tulsa, which raised money for the community food bank.
- She is a member of the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma, for Saks Fifth Avenue fashion as an honorary chair person [October 2007]
- She is the face of NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010 Collection.
- Lana Del Rey Height and Weight Stats
- Laura Linney Height and Weight Stats
- Willa Holland Height and Weight Stats