Singer, songwriter and designer Gwen Stefani was born on October 3, 1969, in Fullerton, California. Her love of music was influenced by her older brother Eric who played a lot of recordings by such ska revival bands as Madness. With friend John Spence as the lead singer, Eric started the group No Doubt, and Gwen soon joined as their second vocalist. After Spence’s suicide in 1987, Stefani became No Doubt’s lead singer. With Tragic Kingdom (1995), No Doubt emerged as a leading force in popular music. Stefani started to emerge as an artist in her own right in 2001, singing on Eve’s smash hit “Let Me Blow Ya Mind” and Moby’s successful single “South Side.” In 2004, Stefani released her first solo album, Love.Angel.Music.Baby, which had more pop and club music sound than her work with No Doubt. Her next solo effort, The Sweet Escape (2006), was also a smash hit. Stefani earned a Grammy Award nomination for her duet with Akon on the album’s title track. In 2014, Stefani took her career in a new direction. She signed on to become a judge on the popular reality competition The Voice, filling in for singer Christina Aguilera (Christina Aguilera Height and Weight Stats).
Height: 5 ft 7 in /170 cm
Weight: 55 kg /121 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 2
Bra size: 32A
Measurements: 33-23-34 in /84-58.5-84 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Gwen Renée Stefani
Nickname: Sunshine, G-loc
Date of Birth: October 03, 1969
Place of Birth: Fullerton, California, USA
Place of Residence: Miami, California, USA
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Education: California State University
- Tony Kanal (1987-1993)
- Gavin Rossdale (1995-2015)
Awards and Honors:
- 2008 Nominated Grammy, Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals
- 2005 Won Teen Choice Award, Music: Choice Breakout Artist – Female
- 2005 Won Ultimate Choice Award
- 2005 Won Teen Choice Award, Choice Collaboration
- 2005 Nominated Actor. Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
Hobbies and Interests: Fashion, music
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Music: Radiohead
Favorite Perfume: Gwen Stefani Fragranse
Favorite Sports: Swimming
Favorite Movie: The Little Bear
Favorite TV Show: Fashion Shows
- Fashion designer John Galliano designed her wedding dress.
- Her older brother, Eric used to play keyboard for No Doubt.
- She has done swimming in her high school as she was a part of the swimming team.
- She joined the rock band, No Doubt in 1994.
- She is dyslexic.
- Is a distant cousin of Madonna. Her great-aunt’s mother-in-law shares the last name with Madonna (Madonna Height and Weight Stats).
- Is some sort of a fashion icon, because of her unique style, which mixes vintage with designer clothes.
- Named #30 in FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005” special supplement. (2005)
- Named #40 in FHM magazine’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006” supplement (2006).
- Friends with Angelina Jolie (Angelina Jolie Height and Weight Stats).
- For her “Wind it Up” music video, Gwen Stefani imitated Julie Andrews unforgettable spin from The Sound of Music (1965).
- Auditioned for the role of “Kay Lake” in The Black Dahlia (2006), but lost out to Scarlett Johansson (Scarlett Johansson Height and Weight Stats).
- Received two Grammy Awards with No Doubt, for “Best Pop Performance By Duo Or Group With Vocal” in 2002 (“Hey Baby”) and 2003 (“Underneath It All”).
- Anna Paquin Height and Weight Stats
- Beyoncé Height and Weight Stats
- Eva Green Height and Weight Stats