Elisha Ann Cuthbert is a Canadian actress and model. She began her career as the host of the Canadian children’s television series Popular Mechanics for Kids. Since then, her best known television roles have been Kim Bauer on the Fox action-thriller series 24 and Alex Kerkovich on the ABC comedy series Happy Endings. She has appeared in such films as Airspeed, Love Actually, Old School, The Girl Next Door, House of Wax, and Captivity.
She was born November 30, 1982 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, the daughter of Patricia, a housewife, and Kevin, an automotive design engineer. She grew up in Greenfield Park, Quebec. She also lived in Toronto, Ontario, before moving onto acting. In 2000, she graduated from Centennial Regional High School and moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17. She is an avid ice hockey fan; in 2005, she maintained a blog on the NHL’s website, though she did not post for most of the season. Cuthbert dated NHL player Sean Avery for nearly two years; they broke up in August 2007. Cuthbert began dating NHL player Dion Phaneuf in May 2008. She was the subject of media attention over these relationships in December 2008, when Avery told reporters that “it’s become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds”. He was subsequently suspended for the comment. Cuthbert and Phaneuf announced their engagement in September 2012, and they married on July 6, 2013 at St. James Catholic Church in Summerfield, Prince Edward Island. Living in Toronto during the hockey season, Cuthbert and Phaneuf spend their summers at Phaneuf’s waterfront estate outside of New London, Prince Edward Island, in his parents’ home province.
Name: Elisha Ann Cuthbert
Date of Birth: November 30, 1982
Place of Birth: Calgary, Canada
Place of Residence:Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Education: Centennial Regional High School
Height: 5’2½” / 159 cm
Weight: 134.5 lbs / 61 kg
Shoe size: 5 / 35.5 (EU)
Dress size: 2 (US)
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 34-20-32 in / 86-51-81 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
- Andrew Keegan (2002)
- Trace Ayala (2003-2005)
- Sean Avery (2005-2007)
- Mike Komisarek (2007-2008)
- Dion Phaneuf (2008-Present, married since July 6, 2013)
Awards and Honors:
- 2001 – Gemini Award
- 2005 – MTV Movie Award Nomination
- 2008 – Razzie Award Nomination
- SAG Awards Nomination (several times)
- Teen Choice Award Nomination (several times)
- Maxim’s Hot 100
Hobbies and Interests:Painting, Cooking, Photography
Favorite Color: Pink, Red
Favorite Food: Sea Food
Favorite Music: Rock
Favorite Perfume: Hermes Kelly Caleche
Favorite Book: Mocking Jay
Favorite Sports: Ice Hockey
Favorite Movie: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Favorite TV Show: King of the Hill
- She started modeling at the age of 9. She modeled for children’s clothing and became to known as foot model.
- She is a big fan of hockey and even started a blog on National Hockey League in 2005, but did not maintained that blog for long.
- She had always dreamt of becoming an actress.
- She has two younger siblings, Jonathan and Lee-Ann.
- Loves to visit the beach, but is unable to suntan because of her fair skin.
- Both her mother and her brother played on hockey teams in Canada.
- She speaks French.
- She hates flying, and has her rituals before entering a plane.