Beatrice Annika Kipnis Miller is an American child actress from Maplewood, New Jersey. Beatrice has two moms, Hilery Kipnis, a former producer for “The Oprah Winfrey Show” and Kim Miller, a former stage manager for CBS. She lived in Maplewood, NJ with her moms and her twin sisters (Georgia and Esther), though she is heard to be moving to L.A. Beatrice was signed to Syco Music and Hollywood Records in April 2013, after placing ninth on The X Factor.
See How Hollywood Celebs Lose Weight So Quickly- Click Here!
Height: 5 ft or 152 cm
Weight: 45 kg or 99 pounds
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 30A
Measurements: 31-22-32 in or 79-56-81 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Beatrice Annika Miller
Nickname: Bea Miller
Date of Birth: February 07, 1999
Place of Birth: Maplewood, New Jersey, U.S.
Place of Residence:Maplewood, New Jersey, U.S.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Relationships: Jacob Whitesides (2015-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Music
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Cheeseburger
Favorite Music: Sam Smith
Favorite Perfume: Dior
Favorite Book: ‘Young Blood’
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: Claymation movies
Favorite TV Show: New Girl
- Miller finished at 9th place in the season two of U.S. version of The X Factor.
- While she was at The X Factor, she was mentored by Britney Spears.
- She has a celebrity crush on 5 Seconds of Summer’s lead singer, Luke Hemmings. She wants to marry him.
- Miller released her debut EP (Extended Play) in 2014 entitled Young Blood.
- Her career started professionally in 2008.
- Bea voiced the role of Molly in the 2010 animated film Toy Story 3.
- Bea does not like country music. Rest all are okay with her.
- Miller hates spiders.
- She cries while watching movies, in general, whether they are romantic films or sad films.
- She is best friends with Demi Lovato‘s younger sister, Madison De La Garza.
- Bea has two pet dogs. She likes dogs more than cats.
- Before even hitting 18 age mark, she thought the names of her children. If she got to welcome a baby girl, her name would be Delilah, and if boy, he would be called by the name, Hunter.
- She is very sensitive, overly emotional and honest.
- Felicity Huffman Height and Weight Stats
- Jennifer Grey Height and Weight Stats
- Katie Holmes Height and Weight Stats