Actress and author Tori Spelling was born Victoria Davey “Tori” Spelling on May 16, 1973, in Los Angeles, California, as the oldest of two children. Spelling’s early immersion in the world of Hollywood gave her the acting bug at a young age. When Spelling turned six, her father hired an acting coach to give the young girl lessons twice a week. She bean making her first television appearances around this age, landing a part on her father’s television detective drama, Vega$, as well as his popular shows T.J. Hooker starring Heather Locklear, and The Love Boat with Teri Hatcher.In 1990, Spelling graduated from Westlake. That same year, Beverly Hills, 90210 premiered on FOX.By 1997, Spelling had also appeared in several made-for-TV movies, as well as several big screen hits, including the cult hit The House of Yes (1997) starring Parker Posey and the blockbuster thriller, Scream 2 (1997). By the end of the Beverly Hills, 90210, Tori was ready to move on to bigger projects. In 2002, she made her stage debut in Maybe Baby, It’s You at the Coronet Theater in L.A.
See Tori Spelling Secret Metabolism Boosting Pills Here!
By June 2008, Spelling and McDermott’s show was in its third season under the new name Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. In the new season, Spelling and McDermott no longer run the inn, instead returning to Los Angeles to balance buying a new home, having a second child, and promoting Spelling’s book tour for the autobiography sTori Telling. In June of 2008, Spelling gave birth to daughter Stella.
Height: 5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
Weight: 54 kg or 119 pounds
Shoe size: 6
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 37-27-35 in or 94-69-89 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Victoria Davey Spelling
Nickname: Tori, T, The TV Movie Queen
Date of Birth: May 16, 1973
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Education: Harvard-Westlake School
- Twitter: tori_spelling
- Facebook: ToriSpelling
- Instagram: –
- Brian Austin Green (1990-1991)
- Jason Priestley (1991)
- Vince Neil (1992)
- Nick Savalas (1992-1995)
- Julian Lennon (1993)
- Patrick Muldoon (1995)
- Greg Vaughan (1996)
- Vincent Young (1999-2001) –
- Charlie Shahnaian (2002-2006)
- Dean McDermott (2005-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2001 Won Stinker Award Worst Supporting Actress
- 2000 Nominated Golden Satellite Award Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role, Comedy or Musical
- 1991 Won Young Artist Award Best Young Actress Guest Starring in a Television Series
- 1992 Nominated Young Artist Award Best Young Actress Guest Starring or Recurring Role in a TV Series
Hobbies and Interests: Cooking, crafting and party planning
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Music: Muse
Favorite Perfume: Saint Laurent Paris
Favorite Book: Spelling It Like It Is
Favorite Sports: Golf
- Has a small tattoo of a rose on her left ankle.
- Had small plastic surgery on her nose after a parrot bit her [November 1994].
- (November 25, 2003) Announced engagement to writer/actor Charlie Shahnaian whom she met during the Los Angeles production of his play “Maybe, Baby It’s You”.
- Was one of the very first celebrity Yoga Booty Ballet students in Santa Monica, California
- Introduced 7th Heaven (1996) star Barry Watson to his first wife Laura Payne-Gabriel.
- Graduated from Harvard-Westlake School, a high school in Los Angeles.
- Engaged to her Mind Over Murder (2005) co-star, Dean McDermott.
- Her name Tori means ‘Bird’ in Japanese.
Her dog, Mimi La Rue, died on June 17, 2008 of natural causes at age 11
Lives in Encino, California.
- Ranked #23 in VH1 100 Greatest Teen Stars (2006).
- Tori wore a $50,000 Badgley Mischka crystal-beaded gown in her July 2004 wedding toCharlie Shahnaian.
- Was among the guests at the weddings of former Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990) co-starsJason Priestley to Naomi Lowde-Priestley and Tiffani Thiessen to Brady Smith.
- Farrah Fawcett was a neighbor for ten years when they lived in the same apartment building.
- Eloped with Dean McDermott to a private island in Fiji on May 7, 2006.
- Reconciled with her mother, Candy Spelling, just days before her first child, Liam McDermott, was born. The two had troubles with each other after criticizing each other in public.
- Mentioned in the rap-rock song Mope by Bloodhound Gang, along with personalities likeLuciano Pavarotti, Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G., Falco, Bo Jackson and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Said she took a course on-line to become an ordained minister
- Lana Del Rey Height and Weight Stats
- Laura Linney Height and Weight Stats
- Kate Winslet Height and Weight Stats