Born in Bury, Lancs, UK, in 1981, Suzanne Shaw started taking ballet lessons when she was three years old. Suzanne studied violin and the saxophone and obtained a BTec National Diploma in Performing Arts. In 2001 she was selected for an ITV show called Popstars after several rounds. Having been chosen among the ten finalists, she became a member of the Hearsay. Their debut single was an instant success and sold 1.3 million copies. When the band broke up in 2001, Suzanne started appearing in musical theatre. She had a leading role in ‘Summer Holiday’, a musical in the London’s West End.
See How Hollywood Celebs Lose Weight So Quickly- Click Here!
Then she got the leading role in ‘Snow White’ – an excellent pantomime acclaimed throughout the UK. She later appeared in the Rocky Horror Show, which practically established her as a leading lady with a lot of potential. Once she had become a celebrity in the UK show business, Suzanne Shaw did not settle down to count her earnings. She continued to perform in a wide variety of other shows, pantomimes, plays, and several commercials. She toured the country and beyond, reaping success after success, constantly pleasing her million fans at home and abroad.
Height: 5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
Weight: 59 kg or 130 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 7
Bra size: 34D
Measurements: 38-30-32 in or 96.5-76-81 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Suzanne Christine Crowshaw
Nickname: Suzanne Shaw
Date of Birth: September 29, 1981
Place of Birth: Bury, Greater Manchester, England
Place of Residence: High Wycombe, Bucks, Buckinghamshire, England
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Education: Oldham College
- Twitter: SuzanneShaw
- Instagram: suzi_shaw/
- David Kay (2001)
- Frank Lampard (2002)
- Darren Day (2003-2005)
- Jason King (2005-2012)
- Sam Greenfield (2013-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Sport, photo
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Bananas
Favorite Music: Koishii & Hush
Favorite Perfume: ICE EAU DE PARFUM
Favorite Sports: Ice Hockey
Favorite Movie: The Holiday (2006)
Favorite TV Show: X Factor UK
- She started learning ballet when she was only two-years-old.
- Suzanne was among the ABBA tribute band The Right Stuff members.
- In 2008, she was a winner of the ITV skating show Dancing on Ice’s third series.
- She was a columnist for Woman Magazine in 2008. The magazine had a weekly circulation of more than 370,000.
- Suzanne was a presenter at Miss Scotland and Jeans for Genes Fashion Show at Harrods.
- Shaw sang the Connected theme tune for the kid’s animated movie Barbie and The Diamond Castle (2008).
- On September 20, 2008, the singer was a guest presenter for the second UK Kids Choice Awards on Nickelodeon channel.
- Suzanne Shaw was voted as the Celebrity Mother of the Year in 2008.
- The singer launched a perfume called Ice which was quite successful and has also brought out the interactive family DVD titled Suzanne Shaw’s Showtime Showdown.
- She recorded Calling song for Koishii & Hush which did well in the U.K. and the U.S. dance charts.
- In 2012, the singer toured along with Craig Gazey, Dominic Cazenove, Vicky Entwistle, and Gemma Bissix in Funny Peculiar.
- Octavia Spencer Height and Weight Stats
- Celine Dion Height and Weight Stats
- Cindy Crawford Height and Weight Stats