Nicola Roberts was born on October 5, 1985 in Stanford, England as Nicola Maria Roberts. Nicola Maria Roberts is an English recording artist and entrepreneur. After auditioning and successfully completing the reality television series and competition Popstars The Rivals, Roberts became part of girl-group Girls Aloud. Their debut single “Sound of the Underground” topped the UK Singles chart.
See How Hollywood Celebs Lose Weight So Quickly- Click Here!
Height: 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
Weight: 53 kg or 117 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Nicola Maria Roberts
Nickname: Cola, Cilla
Date of Birth: October 05, 1985
Place of Birth: Stamford, Lincolnshire, England
Place of Residence: London, England
Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Twitter: NicolaRoberts
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: lilcola
- Carl Egerton (2001-2006)
- Mark Feehily (2002)
- Patrick Anderson (2006)
- Carl Davies (2007-2008)
- Charlie Fennell (2008-2014)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Sport, music
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Cheese
Favorite Music: Lily Allen
Favorite Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
Favorite Perfume: Marc Jacobs Women Signature
Favorite Book: A Whole Lot Of History
Favorite Sports: Baseball
Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad
- Previously, Nicola was a member of the band “The 5 Musketeers.”
- For most successful reality TV music-group, girl group Girls Aloud was once included in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Her mom was just 17 when Nicola was born.
- After she finished first in Popstars: The Rivals, she was bullied by singer Lily Allen.
- She was the second person to enter into the 5-member pop girl group, Girls Aloud(now defunct).
- Lana Del Rey is her celebrity hair icon, Jennifer Lawrence is her beauty icon, Kerry Washington is her TV icon.
- Like Sarah Harding (other Girls Aloud member), she has also worked as a waitress before.
- Her family gave her the nickname “Cilla” after singer Cilla Black.
- Nicola grew up with low-class background children.
- She used to feel shy in her school.
- She has her own makeup range with the name “Dainty Doll” which she launched in November 2008.
- She likes to use fake tan.
- Her family had suffered from financial problems.
- She is the youngest member of the former pop girl group, Girls Aloud.
- She is afraid of heights.
- Because of the fact that another contestant dropped out in 2002, she was included in Popstars: The Rivals.
- Kate Moss Height and Weight Stats
- Laura Linney Height and Weight Stats
- Piper Perabo Height and Weight Stats