Actress Jennifer Anne Garner was born on April 17, 1972, in Houston, Texas. She attended Denison University in Ohio, where she graduated with a degree in theater in 1996. After performing on stage in New York City, she moved to Los Angeles to work in television, landing bit parts on several shows, including Spin Cityand Law & Order. In 2000, Garner earned notice for her recurring role on the hit show Felicity. She was cast in such feature films as the Steven Spielberg film Catch Me If You Can co-starring Leonardo DiCaprio; Daredevilco-starring Ben Affleck; and 13 Going On 30 with actor Mark Ruffalo. In January 2005, she starred in the Daredevil spin-off, Elektra. In 2007, Garner starred in the action film The Kingdom. Garner’s recent projects include the television remake of the play Cyrano de Bergerac, the romantic comedy The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, and the 2011re-boot of Arthur. She also starred as Dr. Eve Saks in the Oscar-nominated 2013 biopic about a cowboy who contracts AIDS in Dallas Buyers Club.
Height: 5 ft 8 in /173 cm
Weight: 61 kg /134.5 lbs
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-27-35 in /87-69-89 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Name: Jennifer Anne Garner
Date of Birth: April 17, 1972
Place of Birth: Houston, Texas, USA
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, USA
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: Denison University
- Twitter: thejenngarner
- Facebook: JenniferGarner
- Instagram: jenn__garner
- Scott Foley (1999-2004)
- Michael Vartan (2003-2004)
- Ben Affleck (2004-2015)
Awards and Honors:
- 2012 Won CinemaCon Award, Female Star of the Year
- 2006 Won People’s Choice Award, Favorite Female Action Star
- 2005 Nominated Golden Globe, Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama
- 2005 Won Actor, Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series
- 2005 Nominated Primetime Emmy, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series
- 2004 Nominated Golden Globe, Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama
- 2003 Won Saturn Award, Best Actress in a Television Series
- 2002 Won Golden Globe, Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama
Hobbies and Interests: Yoga, gym, childrens
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Favorite Music: Prince
Favorite Perfume: Coco Shanel
Favorite Sports: Golf
Favorite Movie: Make It Reign
Favorite TV Show: Friends
- She had appeared in the TV miniseries titled Dead Man’s Walk for her role as Clara Forsythe in 1996. It is based on the 1995 novel of the same named by Larry McMurtry.
- Was going to go to Yale to study drama but got an acting job in New York City instead.
Named one of People Magazine’s “Breakthrough Stars of 2001”.
Used to be a hostess at Isabella’s restaurant in New York when she was trying to launch her acting career.
Named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People
Is a trained ballerina who initially left dance for theater acting.
Played saxophone in high school. She called her instrument, “Sally the Sexy Saxophone”.
- Father is a chemical engineer, mother is an English teacher.
- She married Ben Affleck at the exclusive Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean.
At their wedding, she wore a dress by Vera Wang and Ben Affleck wore Hugo Boss.She and husband Ben Affleck both had movies released on January 26, 2007.
- Appeared in Neutrogena commercials.
- She once cleaned toilets as a summer job.
- Jessica Alba Height and Weight Stats
- Kim Kardashian Height and Weight Stats
- Kelly Clarkson Height and Weight Stats