Natalia Marisa Oreiro Iglesias is an Uruguayan actress. She was born on May 19, 1977 in Montevideo and began studying theatre at the age of 8. Today her life passes between stage, cameras, premieres, recording studios, presentations and she is already a phenomenon. When was 12 years old, she presented herself for audition that needed child actors, and started a career in the commercial world. From then till 16 she recorded 37 commercials for O.B., Coca-Cola, Knorr, among others. At 14 she was picked out of 10,000 competitors to accompany Xuxa on her tour in America and representing her in programs (such as El show de Xuxa (1990)) and homages.When she was 17 she relocated to Argentina alone. She participated in a small role in the television series called Inconquistable corazón (1994) (at first as an ordinary extra, later as one of the schoolgirls).
In March 2002 she continued her tour in Russia and Belarus and started to record her new album titled “Turmalina” (“Tourmaline”), which came on sale in June 2002. A month earlier, Natalia started filming Kachorra (2002), finished in December of the same year and transmitted in many countries of Latin America, Philippines, the Middle East and Europe. For this part, in 2003 she was nominated for a Martín Fierro Award as the best comedy actress in a leading role and for an Inte Award as the best actress. In March 2003 she began shooting of her second movie Cleopatra (2003). In the middle of 2003, she started a tour for Eastern Europe and Latin America. On March 1, 2004 she started filming El Deseo (2004). In 2006 she joined as a boxer in the cast of the telenovela Sos mi vida (2006).
Height: 5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
Weight: 55 kg or 121 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-28-36 in or 86-71-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Name: Natalia Marisa Oreiro Iglesias
Date of Birth: May 19, 1977
Place of Birth: La Figurita, Montevideo, Uruguay
Place of Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Education: She is a high school dropout.
- Twitter: –
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: –
- Pablo Echarri (1994-2000)
- Iván Noble (1998)
- Ricardo Mollo (2001-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2014 Nominated Platino Award Best Actress
- 2013 Nominated Award of the Argentinean Academy Best Actress
- 2012 Won Award of the Argentinean Academy Best Actress
- 2009 Nominated Award of the Argentinean Academy Best Actress
- 2006 Nominated Clarin Award Best Actress Comedy – Television
- 2014 Won Silver Condor Best Actress
Hobbies and Interests: Swimming
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Lasagna, pizza, salad, sandwich, ice-cream
Favorite Music: John Lennon
Favorite Actor: Nicolas Cage, John Malkovich
Favorite Actress: Michelle Pfeiffer
Favorite Perfume: Kenzo
Favorite Sports: Swimming
Favorite Movie: It’s A Wonderful Life (1946)
- Nominated for a Latin Grammy 2001 for Best Female Pop Vocal Album (“Tu veneno”). First Uruguayan artist ever nominated for a Grammy.
- Sister of Adriana Oreiro.
- Daughter of Carlos Florencio Oreiro Poggio (former employer, current co-owner of a mattress company called Dormiflex) and Mabel Cristina Iglesias Bourié de Oreiro (former hairdresser, current housewife).
- Since 2005 is a vegetarian.
- Is a Greenpeace member.
- Godmother of Uruguayan soccer team in Korea/Japan 2002. With her friend Jaime Roos sang the song “Pasión celeste” that represented “Las Américas”.
- Dropped out of high school.
- She and her husband, Ricardo Mollo, are expecting their first child.
- Gave birth to son Merlín Atahualpa on Wednesday, January 26, 2012 at 5 pm. at Los Arcos Hospital in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Bogotá, Colombia: Filming Lynch (2012). Expecting a child with husband Ricardo Mollo in January 2012.
- Kalani Hillike Height and Weight Stats
- Sara Jean Underwood Height and Weight Stats
- Carla Bruni Height and Weight Stats