Kalani Brooke Hilliker (born September 23, 2000) is a dancer from Club Dance in Arizona. Her mother is Kira Girard. Kalani was first featured on the second season of Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition, where she quickly became Abby’s favorite due to her flexibility, technique and having the natural look of a dancer. She was initially eliminated in Vegas Show Stoppers after giving a weak hip hop performance but was brought back in the following episode thanks to Abby’s call-back card. Kalani advanced all the way to the final four, where she was finally eliminated during the group challenge. After AUDC concluded, Kalani was asked to join the Abby Lee Dance Company elite team. She made her debut on the show in Big Trouble in the Big Apple and remained on the show until Presenting My New Team, after which Kalani and her mother decided to return to Arizona, with Kira explaining that family was more important to her than fame.
Height: 5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
Weight: 53 kg or 117 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32C
Measurements: 35-27-35 in or 89-68.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Name: Kalani Brooke Hilliker
Nickname: Kalani Hilliker
Date of Birth: September 23, 2000
Place of Birth: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Place of Residence:Gilbert, Arizona, United States
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Relationships: Brandon Chang (2015-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Dancing, fashion
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Fruits
Favorite Music: Robin Shulz
Favorite Sports: Dancing
Favorite Movie: Ghostbusters’
- Kalani started her career professionally in 2011 as a dancer.
- In 2011, she was a member of the dance group “AKsquared.”
- At 14, she launched her own dance wear collection for tweens called ” Purple Pixies.”
- For the Abby Lee Dance Company (ALDC), Kalani performed for a short time from Dance Moms one of the 4th season episodes to the midseason finale.
- She is good friends with Ziegler girls – Mackenzie Ziegler and Madison Ziegler.
- Improv is her favorite thing to do. This is why she dance.
- She is left-handed.
- In 2014, Kalani used to train herself for 20 to 30 hours per week.
- Keira Knightley Height and Weight Stats
- Taryn Manning Height and Weight Stats
- Milla Jovovich Height and Weight Stats