Gabriella Wilde was born in Basingstoke, Hampshire, England. She is descended from the aristocratic Gough-Calthorpe family. Her mother, Vanessa Mary Teresa (Hubbard), is the former wife of socialite Sir Dai Llewellyn, 4th Baronet. Her father, businessman John Austen Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, is a former chairman of the Watermark Group, and the grandson of baronet Fitzroy Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe. Her ancestry includes English, as well as some Scottish and Irish.
See How Hollywood Celebs Lose Weight So Quickly- Click Here!
Vanessa is a former model who sat for David Bailey and John Swannell. Wilde attended Heathfield St Mary’s School, Ascot, and St Swithun’s School, Winchester, before leaving to pursue a course in art while continuing with her modeling career. She studied fine art at the City and Guilds of London Art School but dropped out to pursue acting.
Height: 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
Weight: 60 kg or 132 pounds
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 2
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Gabriella Zanna Vanessa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe
Nickname: Gabriella Calthorpe
Date of Birth: April 08, 1989
Place of Birth: Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Place of Residence:
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: City and Guilds of London Art School
- Twitter: gabriellawilde1
- Facebook: GabriellaZVAWilde
- Instagram: gabriella_wilde
- Alan Pownall (2009-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Fashion
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Vegetables
Favorite Actress: Scarlett Johansson
Favorite Perfume: Kenzo
Favorite Book: A Walk in the Woods
Favorite Sports: Basketball
Favorite Movie: Valentine’s Day
Favorite TV Show: True Blood
- Gabriella commenced her career as a model.
- Wilde used to smuggle vodka in Heathfield.
- She worked opposite Alex Pettyfer in the 2014 film Endless Love.
- As a model, she got to work with many major brands like Burberry, Lacoste, Abercrombie & Fitch, Topshop, and L.K.Bennett.
- Her first ever Burberry purchase was a deep purple suede and leather handbag.
- She dropped her last name, “Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe” to “Wilde” when she shifted her career from modeling to acting, just because it was a long name and difficult to pronounce.
- She was discovered by ex-model Naomi Campbell in a toilet at the age of 14.
- She was given the title of “Second-Most-Eligible girl in Britain” in 2007.
- She is a private person. Until 2008, she did not give her very first interview. She also avoids going to the clubs and parties.
- She never watches her own films.
- She is a descendant of the aristocratic Gough-Calthorpe family.
- Kate Moss Height and Weight Stats
- Imogen Thomas Height and Weight Stats
- Lindsay Lohan Height and Weight Stats