Drew Blythe Barrymore is an American actress, author, director, model and producer. She is a descendant of the Barrymore family of well-known American stage and cinema actors, and is a granddaughter of actor John Barrymore. Barrymore first appeared in an advertisement when she was eleven months old. In 1980, she made her film debut in Altered States. In 1982, she starred in her breakout role as Gertie in Steven Spielberg’s E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and quickly became one of Hollywood’s most recognized child actresses, going on to establish herself in mainly comic roles.
Following a turbulent childhood which was marked by recurring drug and alcohol abuse, and two stints in rehab, Barrymore wrote the 1990 autobiography, Little Girl Lost. She successfully made the transition from child star to adult actress with a number of films including Poison Ivy, Bad Girls, Boys on the Side, Scream and Everyone Says I Love You. Subsequently, she also starred in romantic comedies, such as The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates.
In 1997, she and her business partner Nancy Juvonen formed the production company Flower Films, with its first production the 1999 Barrymore film Never Been Kissed. Flower Films went on to produce the Barrymore vehicle films Charlie’s Angels, 50 First Dates and Music and Lyrics, as well as the cult film Donnie Darko. Barrymore’s more recent projects include He‘s Just Not That Into You, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Everybody’s Fine and Going the Distance. A recipient of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Barrymore appeared on the cover of the 2007 People magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful people.
Barrymore was named an Ambassador Against Hunger for the UN World Food Programme (WFP). Since then, she has donated over US$1 million to the program. In 2007, she became both CoverGirl’s newest model and spokeswoman for the cosmetic and the face for Gucci’s newest jewelry line. In 2010, she won the Screen Actors Guild Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Miniseries or Television Film for her portrayal of Little Edie in Grey Gardens.
Name: Drew Blythe Barrymore
Nickname: D, Daisy
Date of Birth: February 22, 1975
Place of Birth: Culver City, CA
Place of Residence:Los Angeles, CA
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 5’6″ / 163 cm
Weight: 126 lbss / 57 kg
Shoe size: 7 / 37.5 (EU)
Dress size: 6 (US)
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 37-27-35 in / 94-68.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Green
Facebook: Drew Barrymore
- Jeremy Thomas (1994-1995)
- Eric Erlandson (1995-1996)
- Jane Pratt (1996-1997)
- Luke Wilson (1997-1999)
- Henry Thomas (1999)
- Tom Green (1999-2002)
- Sam Rockwell (2002)
- Fabrizio Moretti (2002-2007)
- Justin Long (2007-2010)
- Will Kopelman (2011-Present)
Children: Olive Barrymore Kopelman and Frankie Barrymore Kopelman
Awards and Honors:
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards (several times)
- Emmy Awards Nomination (several times)
- Golden Raspberries Nomination (several times)
- Kids’ Choice Awards (several times)
- MTV Movie Awards (several times)
- People’s Choice Awards (several times)
- Golden Globe
- Young Artist Awards (several times)
Hobbies and Interests:Photography, Yoga
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Music: The Beatles, Daft Punk
Favorite Perfume: Demeter Gin & Tonic
Favorite Book: A Farewell to Arms
Favorite Sports: Basketball
Favorite Movie: Harold and Maude
Favorite TV Show: The Colbert Report
- Her parents divorced when she was nine years old.
- Drew’s mom was born in Germany to Hungarian World War II refugees.
- She has co-authored two books – Little Girl Lost (1990), and Find It in Everything (2014).
- She went to high school, but didn’t finish it. She dropped out.
- She was born at 11:51 AM.
- She does not watch the movie in which she stars.
- Sophia Loren and Anna Strasberg are her godmothers.
- As a child, she auditioned for the role of Carol Ann in Poltergeist.
- She is allergic to garlic, bee stings, perfume and coffee.
- Ireland Baldwin Height and Weight Stats
- Demi Lovato Height and Weight Stats
- Ashley Greene Height and Weight Stats