Ireland Eliesse Baldwin is an American fashion model. She was born in Los Angeles, California, to actress Kim Basinger and actor Alec Baldwin. Through her father she is the niece of actors Stephen, Daniel, and William Baldwin. Through her father’s second marriage she has a younger half-sister, Carmen, and half-brother, Rafael.
At age 11, in 2007, she gained recognition in the news after her father Alec Baldwin left her an angry voicemail message which became publicized. He subsequently made a public apology.
She signed with IMG Models in March 2013. In April 2013, Baldwin made her modeling debut in a swimwear editorial for the New York Post. In May 2013, Baldwin appeared W Magazine’s It Trend, It Girl feature. Baldwin was Vanity Fair’s It Girl in June 2013, and was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for the issue. Elle interviewed Baldwin in their September 2013 issue. The editorial accompanying the interview was photographed by Thomas Whiteside and styled by Joe Zee. She appeared in an editorial for DuJour magazine photographed by Bruce Weber. Baldwin made her acting debut in the 2013 film Grudge Match, playing a younger version of Kim Basinger’s character, Sally in flashback scenes. In June 2015 she moved to DT Model Management.
Name: Ireland Eliesse Baldwin
Date of Birth: October 23, 1995
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA
Place of Residence:Los Angeles, CA
Height: 6’2″ / 188 cm
Weight: 137 lbs / 62 kg
Shoe size: 10 / 40.5 (EU)
Dress size: 6 (US)
Bra size: 32C
Measurements: 35-25-35 in / 89-63.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
- Slater Trout (2012-2014)
- Angel Haze (2014-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests:Dancing, singing
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Fruit
Favorite Music: Taylor Swift
Favorite Perfume: Coco Mademoiselle Chanel for women
Favorite Book: Matched
Favorite Sports: Gymnastics
Favorite Movie: Ghostbusters
Favorite TV Show: Dexter
- She likes surfing.
- She started modeling in April 2014. Her first modeling assignment was for New York Post’s swimwear.
- In June 2013, she became Vanity Fair‘s It Girl.
- Until now, she has been featured in various magazines like DuJour, Elle, Vanity Fair, and W.
- In 2007, her father left her with an angry voice message (and married Hilaria Thomas). She was 11 at the time and the message was publicized. This, in turn, made her famous.
- She is the niece of American actors Daniel, Stephen Baldwin, and William Baldwin via her father.
- Adriana Lima Height and Weight Stats
- Demi Lovato Height and Weight Stats
- Hilary Duff Height and Weight Stats