Born March 6, 1967, in Boston, Massachusetts, Connie Britton has been on camera most of her adult life. But the actress didn’t hit her Hollywood stride till the show Friday Night Lights debuted in 2006, followed by American Horror Story in 2011. Now this single mom, who adopted that same year, is singing country and enjoying true stardom on the hit Nashville, which debuted in 2012. Other recent projects include such films as American Ultra (2015) and the TV series American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson.
Height: 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
Weight: 58 kg or 128 pounds
Shoe size: 10
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 37-25-35 in or 94-63.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Light Brown
Name: Constance Elaine Womack
Date of Birth: March 06, 1967
Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
Place of Residence: Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Education: Beijing Normal University
- John Britton (1989-1995)
Awards and Honors:
Hobbies and Interests: Hiking, biking, running
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Music: Prince
Favorite Actress: Elisabeth Moss
Favorite Perfume: Chance
Favorite Sports: Swimming
Favorite Movie: Thelma and Louise
- Studied Chinese with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, in Beijing, for a summer during university. They both majored in Asian Studies at Dartmouth College. Aisha Tyler also attended Dartmouth College with them.
- Has played three characters which all share her first name – Emotional Rescue, The Life Coach (2005) and a guest role in The West Wing (1999).
- Former roommate of Lauren Graham.
- Plays the wife of the main coach character in both the movie Friday Night Lights(2004)and its TV adaptation, Friday Night Lights (2006), even though her characters have different names in the two.
- Grew up in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Was a theater star in high school.
- Started acting at the age of seven when she, her twin sister and their cousin put on plays with names like “Murder on the Sunshine”.
- Became a vegan in 2008.
- Lives in a home in the Hollywood Hills (beneath the “D” of the Hollywood sign).
- Has a pit-mix dog named Lucy.
- Was a sister in Sigma Delta sorority at Dartmouth College, graduating in 1989.
- While at Dartmouth she met John Britton at Alpha Delta house, and they later married.
- Taught aerobics in college and, after arriving in New York City, while waiting to get any acting jobs.
- Has an adopted son named Eyob Britton (born January 25, 2011, adopted in November, 2011) from Ethiopia.
- Friends with Sheryl Crow.
- Bears a resemblance to actress Jennifer Warren.
- Is a staunch liberal democrat.
- Birdy Height and Weight Stats
- Carla Bruni Height and Weight Stats
- Daisy Ridley Height and Weight Stats