Eliot Paulina Sumner (born 30 July 1990 in Pisa, Tuscany, Italy), also known as Coco, is an English musician. Sumner’s debut album was released under the band name I Blame Coco, a name which the artist has since abandoned. I Blame Coco’s debut album, The Constant, was released in the United Kingdom on 8 November 2010. Sumner is the child of musician Sting and actress/producer Trudie Styler. Eliot Sumner began playing music at a young age and writing songs at the age of 15. Some of their earlier demos include “I Blame Coco”, “Look The Other Way”, “Darkstar”, “Never Be”, “Voice in My Head”, “Avion”, and “No Smile” (A song which would later appear on their album, The Constant), many of which were imbued with a heavy reggae influence and elements of pop punk. The song “I Blame Coco”, which was co-written with Mr Hudson, was released independently as a 7″ single in 2007
Height: 5’8”/173 cm
Weight: 145 lbs/ 66 kg
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 34B
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Eliot Paulina Sumner
Date of Birth: 30 July, 1990
Place of Birth: Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Place of Residence: New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Education: Fine Arts College
Relationships: Lucie Von Alten
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Music
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Sandwiches, Chinese
Favorite Music: Pink Floyd , The Killers
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: The Jungle Book
Favorite TV Show: Friends
- Eliot Sumner is the child of musician Sting and actress/producer Trudie Styler.
- Eliot has five siblings: half-brother Joseph Sumner, is the lead singer of the band Fiction Plane; half-sister is actress Fuschia Katherine “Kate” Sumner; Sister Brigitte Michael “Mickey” Sumner, is a filmmaker, artist and actress; Jake Sumner is a film director, and youngest brother Giacomo Luke Sumner is a student.
- Eliot’s sense of smell was lost after a brain injury in 2009.
- Sumner was educated at Bryanston School in Dorset and then the Fine Arts College, a 6th form college in Belsize Park, north London.
- Sumner is dyslexic.
- Named after the poet TS Eliot.
- She plays guitar, drums, bass guitar, piano, synth.
- In November 2014, Sumner supported Lykke Li on an international run of dates of Europe, The United Kingdom and Ireland.
- She never toured with her father for long periods.
- From 14 she started playing gigs, forming a band, called “I Blame Coco”.
- Lady Gaga Height and Weight Stats
- James Allen McCune Height and Weight Stats
- Hailee Steinfeld Height and Weight Stats