Actress Brooke Shields was born on May 31, 1965, in New York City, to Terri and Frank Shields. Her father was a Revlon executive and her mother a model. Shields has been in the public eye from the very beginning, as she appeared in an Ivory Snow advertisement when she was a mere 11 months old.In 1978, Shields made her film debut in Louis Malle’s Pretty Baby and followed it up with high-profile roles in The Blue Lagoon (1980) and Endless Love (1981).
Check Out the Diet Pill Brooke Shields Uses To Stay In Shape, Click Here!
In 2007, she appeared as Miley Cyrus’ mother on the hit Disney show,Hannah Montana. The next year, she starred in the television drama Lipstick Jungle. After several promises of renewal, the show was canceled in 2009 after only two seasons.
Previously linked romantically to Michael Jackson, Liam Neeson, Prince Albert of Monaco and Michael Bolton, Shields married tennis star Andre Agassi in April 1997. The two were separated less than two years later, and the marriage ended in divorce. In April 2001, Shields married ex-Suddenly Susan writer Chris Henchy. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Rowan, in May 2003.
Height: 6 ft or 183 cm
Weight: 61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 34B
Measurements: 36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Name: Brooke Christa Shields
Date of Birth: May 31, 1965
Place of Birth: New York City
Place of Residence: New York City
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: Princeton University
- Twitter: BrookeShields
- Facebook: TheRealBrookeShields
- Instagram: brookeshields
- Scott Baio (1978-1981)
- Matt Dillon (1981)
- John Travolta (1981)
- Ted McGinley (1982)
- John F. Kennedy Jr. (1982)
- Prince Albert II (1983)
- Dodi Fayed (1984-1985)
- George Michael (1985)
- Dean Cain (1983-1986)
- David Lee Roth (1986)
- Nicolas Cage (1987)
- Chad McQueen (1990)
- Michael Jackson
- Michael Bolton (1991-1992)
- Julian Lennon (1992)
- Liam Neeson (1992)
- Tico Torres (1992-1993)
- Andre Agassi (1993-1999)
- Chris Henchy (1999-Present
Awards and Honors:
- 2000 Won New American Cinema Award Citation of Excellence for Ensemble Cast Performance
- 1998 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Comedy or Musical
- 1997 Won People’s Choice Award Favorite Female Performer in a New Television Series
- 1997 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Comedy or Musical
Hobbies and Interests: Swimming, yoga
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Korean
Favorite Music: Carol of the Bells by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Favorite Actor: John Wayne, Tom Cruise
Favorite Actress: Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth
Favorite Perfume: Fragonard, Gendarme, Shalimar
Favorite Sports: Swimming
Favorite Movie: Chaws
- Shields attended piano, ballet, and horse riding classes as a child.
- She was a cheerleader during her high school and college days.
- She was ranked in the top 12 Promising New Actors of 1978 in John Willis’ Screen World, Vol. 30.
- Mademoiselle magazine named her The Face of the Year in 1979.
- She was a friend of musician Chuck Berry in 1970s and actor Scott Baio in 1980s.
- Anna Strasberg is a close friend of hers.
- She is a spokeswoman for Tupperware’s Chain of Confidence SMART Girls campaign, working on making girls physically and mentally capable.
- Shields is a vegan and animal rights activist.
- British magazine Harpers & Queen named her one of the 20th Century’s 100 most beautiful women.
- She is afraid of skydiving.
- She weighed 5 pounds, 3 ounces at the time of birth.
- At 14, she had grown to 5 feet 10 inches.
- In 1980, Shields became the youngest fashion model to appear on the Voguecover at 14 years of age.
- She became the youngest guest star on The Muppet Show and enacted her own version of Alice in the Wonderland in 1980.
- In 1981, she became the youngest host of ABC’s comedy TV series Fridays.
- Shields appeared on the September cover of Paris Vogue in 1983. The same year, she graced the October and November covers of American Vogue and the December edition of Italian Vogue.
- People Magazine chose her among the most intriguing people of the year thrice in 1978, 1980 and 1996.
- Dianna Agron Height and Weight Stats
- Britney Spears Height and Weight Stats
- Rachel Bilson Height and Weight Stats