Juno Temple is an English actress. She is best known for starring in films such as The Other Boleyn Girl, Wild Child, Atonement, Kaboom, St Trinian’s, Little Birds, Killer Joe, The Dark Knight Rises, Afternoon Delight, Maleficent, Horns, and The Three Musketeers.
Temple began her career as a child actress in the 1997 film Vigo: Passion for Life, a film about Jean Vigo. Her father directed her in the role of Emma Southey in the 2000 film, Pandaemonium.
She has won critical praise for several supporting roles. Some of her other film credits include Celia in St Trinian’s and St Trinian’s II: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold, Drippy in Wild Child, and Jane Parker in The Other Boleyn Girl. In 2009, Temple starred as Eema in the comedy Year One alongside Jack Black and Michael Cera. She also played Anna in Jaco Van Dormael’s Mr. Nobody and Di Radfield in the adaption of Sheila Kohler’s Cracks. In 2011, Temple appeared in the 3D film adaptation of The Three Musketeers, as Anne of Austria. The same year, she also appeared in Killer Joe. She appeared in The Dark Knight Rises (2012), as a “street-smart Gotham girl.” Temple had a supporting role in the 2015 true-crime film Black Mass, which starred Johnny Depp. She is starring in the 2016 HBO series Vinyl, playing an A&R assistant.
Name: Juno Violet Temple
Nickname: Juno Temple
Date of Birth: 20 July 1989
Place of Birth: Hammersmith, London
Place of Residence: Los Feliz, Los Angeles
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Education: Enmore Primary School, Bedales School, King’s College
Height: 5’2” / 157 cm
Weight: 110 lbs / 50 kg
Shoe size: 7 / 37.5 (EU)
Dress size: 2 (US)
Bra size: 32A
Measurements: 30-24-32 in / 76-61-82 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
- Michael Angarano (2012 – present)
Awards and Honors:
- EE Rising Star BAFTA Award for Magic Magic
- Sitges Film Festival – Catalonian International Film Festival Award for Best Actress for Magic Magic
- Nominated – Fangoria Chainsaw Award for Best Leading Actress for Magic Magic
Hobbies and Interests: Dancing
Favorite Color: Brown
Favorite Food: Eggs
Favorite Music: Grunge
Favorite Perfume: Chanel Allure
Favorite Book: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Favorite Sports: Soccer
Favorite Movie: Little Birds
Favorite TV Show: The Sopranos
- She has two younger brothers: Leo and Felix
- Her aunt is politician Nina Temple.
- She auditioned to play Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, though the role ultimately went to Evanna Lynch.
- Temple has also appeared in Kid Harpoon’s music video “Milkmaid” and Plushgun’s “Just Impolite”.
- At just 25, British actress Juno Temple has already acted in 32 films.
- Georgie Henley Height and Weight Stats
- Amandla Stenberg Height and Weight Stats
- Eva Mendes Height and Weight Stats