Eva Mendes is an American actress, model, singer and designer. She began acting in the late 1990s, and after a series of roles in B movies such as Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror and Urban Legends: Final Cut, she made a career changing appearance in Training Day. Since then she has co-starred in movies including All About The Benjamins, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Ghost Rider, We Own the Night, Stuck on You, Hitch and The Other Guys.She has appeared in several music videos and sung with CeeLo Green. Mendes has been a model and ambassador of Cocio chocolate milk, Magnum ice cream, Revlon, Calvin Klein, Cartier, Thierry Mugler perfume, Reebok, Campari apéritif, Pantene shampoo, Morgan and Peek & Cloppenburg clothes. She designed a fashion collection for New York & Company in 2013. She has a line of bed linens and dinnerware that is sold at Macy’s. In 2010, Mendes sang on “Pimps Don’t Cry”, a song featured in The Other Guys, and performed a duet with CeeLo Green on “Pimps Don’t Cry”. In 2011, she recorded a version of “The Windmills of Your Mind”. Mendes was voted number four in the 2008 edition, and number one in the 2009 edition, of AskMen.com’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women. Maxim ranked Mendes number seven in its 2007 Hot 100 issue.
Name: Eva Mendes
Date of Birth: March 5, 1974
Place of Birth: Miami, FL
Place of Residence:New York City, NY
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Education: Hoover High School
Height: 5’6″ / 167 cm
Weight: 123.5 lbs / 56 kg
Shoe size: 8 / 38 (EU)
Dress size: 8 (US)
Bra size: 32C
Measurements: 35-25-36 in / 89-63.5-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
- George Augusto Gargurevich (2002-2011)
- Jason Sudeikis (2011)
- Ryan Gosling (2011-Present)
Children: Esmeralda Amada
Awards and Honors:
- 2005 – Capri Global Award
- 2009 – Giffoni Award
- ALMA Awards Nomination (several times)
- Teen Choice Award Nomination (several times)
- Imagen Award Nomination (several times)
- Maxim’s Hot 100
Hobbies and Interests: Music, Biking, Mountain Climbing
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Movie:Best in Show, Legend
Favorite Book: The Fountainhead By Ayn Rand
Favorite Sports: Biking, Basketball
Favorite TV Show: Downton Abbey
- She was born to Cuban parents.
- She was raised Roman Catholic and had shown her desire to be a nun.
- Eva does not like to have children and marriage does not fits in her world.
- She can speak Spanish fluently, English is her second language
- She always considered Cindy Crawford as her role model, while growing up.
- Has one sister, Janet Mendes, living in Los Angeles, California.
- Loves interior designing and would undertake this profession if not acting.
- Has played Denzel Washington’s wife/girlfriend twice.