Andrew James Clutterbuck, better known by his stage name Andrew Lincoln, is an English actor. Lincoln spent his early childhood in Hull, Yorkshire before his family relocated to Bath, Somerset when he was age 10. He was educated at Beechen Cliff School in Bath, and then the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. His father is a civil engineer and his mother is a nurse.
Lincoln’s first big break came when he was cast as Edgar ‘Egg’ Cook in the popular UK drama series This Life (1996). Various roles followed including that of teacher Simon Casey in the Channel 4 series Teachers (2001), and as Mark in the hit film Love Actually (2003). In 2010, he was cast in The Walking Dead (2010), a live action drama series based on the comic of the same name. Lincoln plays the lead character of Rick Grimes.
Name: Andrew James Clutterbuck
Date of Birth: September 14, 1973
Place of Birth: London
Place of Residence: England
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Education: Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts
Height: 5’10’’ / 178 cm
Weight: 155 lbs / 70 kg
Shoe size: 10 / 41
Dress size: 12
Measurements: 42 – 32- 94/ 87-61-94 cm
Biceps: 15/ 37 cm
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Blue
Relationships: 10 June 2006, Lincoln married Gael Anderson, daughter of Jethro Tull vocalist Ian Anderson.
Children: They have two children.
Awards and Honors:
- 2004– British Academy Film Award, Best New Director (Fiction), Nominated
- 2004 – Phoenix Film Critics Society Award, Best Ensemble Acting, Nominated
- 2004 – Empire Award, Best Newcomer, Nominated
- 2007-Golden Nymph Award, Outstanding Actor — Drama Series, Won
- 2010-IGN Summer Movie Award, Best TV Hero, Won
- 2011-Saturn Award, Best Actor on Television, Nominated
- 2012-Satellite Award, Best Cast, Won
- 2013-Saturn Award, Best Actor on Television, Nominated
- 2013-Critics’ Choice Television Award, Best Actor in a Drama Series, Nominated
- 2013-TV Guide Award, Favorite Actor, Nominated
- 2014-People’s Choice Award, Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor, Nominated
- 2014-Favorite TV Anti-Hero, Won
- 2015-Saturn Award, Best Actor on Television, Won
Hobbies and Interests: Music, Sport
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: American food
Favorite Music: The Black Keys, Marvin Gaye, The Prodigy
Favorite Perfume: CK
Favorite Book: John Gray “Straw Dogs ”, “The Social Conquest of Earth” by Edward O. Wilson.
Favorite Sports: Rugby
- His wife is the daughter of Ian Anderson, lead singer of the rock group Jethro Tull.
- His father was a civil engineer.
- His mother is South African.
- In 2004, Empire Magazine nominated Andrew for a Best Newcomer award for his performance as Mark inRichard Curtis’s film Love Actually (2003).
- Andrew is a supporter of Shelter, the British charity for the homeless.
- In 2001, Andrew went to Ghana for a month with Voluntary Services Overseas to experience how volunteers and development agencies work first hand.
- He started acting to get girls. In high school, Andy was pulled out of rugby and encouraged to try out for the school play, Oliver! He ended up landing the role as the Artful Dodger. Although at the time he used the role to get ladies, by 17 he was applying to drama schools.
- Andrew chose his stage name ‘Lincoln’ while attending college as he thought the last name ‘Clutterbuck’ sounded like a poor character in a Charles Dickens novel.
- Three weeks before they started recording TWD, Lincoln went out and practiced his accent by orderin coffees& fried chicken!
- Due to the demanding work schedule of The Walking Dead, Andrew admits that he doesn’t need a trainer to stay in shape.
- In 2004, Andrew Lincoln was nominated for a BAFTA award, for directing two episodes of the television show Teachers.
- Lincoln said he had difficulties sleeping after the scene where he had to take Hershal’s (Scott Wilson) leg off with an axe.
- Andrew said that if an actual zombie apocalypse happened, cappuccino would be one of the thangshe misses the most!
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Height and Weight Stats
- Mischa Barton Height and Weight Stats
- Skyler Samuels Height and Weight Stat