Rachel Sarah Bilson is an American actress. Bilson grew up in a California show business family. She worked in commercials and landed a few one-off roles in high profile TV shows before landing the part of Summer Roberts on the prime-time drama series The O.C. Bilson made her film debut in the 2006 film The Last Kiss and starred in the 2008 action/science fiction film Jumper. From 2011 to 2015, she starred as Dr. Zoe Hart on The CW’s Hart of Dixie.
Name: Rachel Sarah Bilson
Date of Birth: August 25, 1981
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, CA
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Education: Notre Dame High School
Height: 5’2″ / 157 cm
Weight: 107 lbs / 46 kg
Shoe size: 5 / 35 (EU)
Dress size: 2(US)
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 32-23-34 in / 81-58.5-86.5 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Adam Brody (2003 – 2006)
- Hayden Christiansen (2007 – present, engaged 2008)
Children: Briar Rose
Awards and Honors:
- Teen Choice Award Won (3 times)
- Teen Choice Award Nomination (4 times)
- Maxim’s Hot 100
Hobbies and Interests: Movies, Music, Shopping
Favorite Color: Peacock Blue
Favorite Food: Cereal
Favorite Music: Bruce Springsteen, Jeff Buckley, Billie Holiday
Favorite Perfume: Narciso Rodriguez For Her
Favorite Movie: Welcome to the Dollhouse, The Goonies
Favorite TV Shows: Sex and the City, Friends
Favorite Book: My Buddy, Slug
Favorite Sports: Basketball
- She is Jewish.
- She has a dog named Lambert.
- Her favorite team is LA Lakers.
- She is the spokesperson for Bongo jeans.
- She is best friend with Mischa Barton and Samaire Armstrong.
- She is InStyle’s columnist.
- She learned to play piano to improve her hand and eye coordination, so as to recover from serious car accident.
- She shares her birthday with her great-grandfather, George Bilson.
- She has also appeared in American popular TV series How I Met Your Mother in 2010 in only 2 episodes.
- She attended Grossmont College, but dropped out after one year.