Blac Chyna (born Angela Renée White on May 11, 1988 in Washington, D.C.) is an American video girl, model and entrepreneur. She has starred in several music videos, including Tyga‘s “Rack City” and Nicki Minaj and Kayne West’s video for “Monster.” As a model, Chyna has appeared on the cover of Dimepiece magazine and posed in Straight Stuntin’ Magazine. In 2013, Chyna graduated from the JLS Professional Make Up Artist School and opened an online clothing boutique called 88 FIN. She also launched a brand of fake eyelashes and in September 2014 opened a Lashed Bar in Los Angeles.
Height: 5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
Weight: 56 kg or 123½ pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 10
Bra size: 32F
Measurements: 38-27-43 in or 96.5-68.5-109 cm
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Angela Renee White
Nickname: Blac Chyna
Date of Birth: May 11, 1988
Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, USA
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Education: JLS Professional Make Up Artist School
- Tyga (2011-2014)
- P. J. Tucker (2015)
- Johnny Winn (2015)
- J’Leon Love (2015)
- Future (2015)
- Rob Kardashian (2016-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Music, horses, photo
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Snacks
Favorite Music: Madonna
Favorite Perfume: Clean, Cabochard, Antonias Flowers
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite TV Show: Cougar Town
- Angela Renee was formerly called as “Cream,” but later renamed herself to “Blac Chyna.” It was because she met a black client at a strip club with Chinese looksand called himself “Black China.”
- Blac owns a beauty salon “Lashed” in Encino, Los Angeles which she opened in September 2014.
- In 2010, Blac started stripping and urban modeling.
- She has appeared in rapper Tyga’s song “Rack City.”
- She was formerly best friends with Kim Kardashian. The friendship got affected after Tyga started coming closer to Kim’s sister, Kylie Jenner.
- Blac was arrested on January 29, 2016 at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas because of the possession of a controlled substance.
- “88fin” is the online boutique launched by Blac in December 2013. During the same month, she also launched her own adhesive eyelashes called “LASHED byBlac Chyna.”
- Under the alias “Dora Renee,” Blac started stripping.
- Because she strikes a resemblance with Nicki Minaj, she played her stunt double in Kanye West‘s “Monster” video.
- She has been mentioned in Drake‘s song “Miss Me.”
- She had also pierced her cheeks in the past.
- She was present at Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding.
- Kate Bosworth Height and Weight Stats
- Bethany Joy Lenz Height and Weight Stats
- Helena Christensen Height and Weight Stats