Alice Sophia Eve is an English actress known for playing Carol Marcus in Star Trek Into Darkness. Eve has appeared in television dramas such as the BBC’s The Rotters’ Club, Agatha Christie’s Poirot and Hawking and starred in the film Stage Beauty (2004). In 2006, she starred in two comedy films: Starter for 10 and Big Nothing. On the stage, Eve has appeared in two plays directed by Trevor Nunn. In 2006, she played the young Esme in Rock ‘n’ Roll, at the Royal Court Theatre, later reprising her role for the 2007 Broadway transfer. In 2009, she played Roxane in a production of Cyrano de Bergerac. In 2010, Eve played the female lead role in She’s Out of My League, in which her parents play the roles of her character’s parents. She also played the role of Erin in Sex and the City 2. Eve had a recurring guest role in season 8 of the HBO series Entourage.
Name: Alice Sophia Eve
Nickname: Alice Eve
Date of Birth: February 6, 1982
Place of Birth: London, England, UK
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: Bedales School; Westminster School; BeverlyHills Playhouse; St Catherine’s College, Oxford.
Height: 5’4¼” / 164 cm
Weight: 123 lbs / 56 kg
Shoe size:78/ 39 (EU)
Dress size: 8 (US)
Bra size: 32D
Measurements: 36-25-35 in /91.5-63.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Her left eye is blue and the right one is green.
- Rafe Spall (2004-2006)
- Rufus Sewell (2006-2008)
- Ben Adams (2008)
- Adam O’Riordan (2009-2012)
- Alex Cowper-Smith (2013-Present) – married
Awards and Honors:
- Best Supporting Actress Nomination at theWhatsonstage.com Theatregoers’ Choice Awards for Rock ‘n’ Roll
Hobbies and Interests: Animal lover
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Favorite Music: Rihanna
Favorite Perfume: Prada Tendre
Favorite Book: Any by Andrew Marvell
Favorite Sports: Basketball
Favorite Movie: Step Brothers
Favorite TV Show: Antourage
- She has been featured in the music video titled “Queenie Eye” by Paul McCartney.
- She is good friends with fellow actor Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Alice wrote about William Wordsworth for her thesis at Oxford University.
- Till date, her biggest inspiration in life had been her grandmother Betsy. She died in September 2007.
- As she is from England, she needed to learn American English, when she was studying in Los Angeles in America. For the most part, she was misunderstood there.
- She has English, Irish and Welsh ancestry.
- Leighton Meester Height and Weight Stats
- Khloe Kardashian Height and Weight Stats
- Lady Gaga Height and Weight Stats