Emily DiDonato (born February 24, 1991) is an American model. She was raised in a small town in Orange County in upstate New York and is of Irish and Italian ancestry. After a family friend encouraged her to pursue modeling, she signed with Request Model Management in 2008 and booked jobs as the face of Guess? clothing for spring 2009 and as a model in Ralph Lauren’s “Rugby” spring 2009 advertisement campaign. In May 2009, she was signed as the latest face of Maybelline New York, a notable accomplishment for a model who had just graduated from high school with only a few months of modeling experience, and made her television commercial debut for the company’s “Color Sensational Lip Color” line, alongside Christy Turlington, Jessica White, and Julia Stegner. DiDonato began modeling for Victoria’s Secret in August 2009, and appeared on her first magazine cover with The Block’s October 2009 issue. Prior to the 2009 New York Fashion Week, Vogue Germany dubbed her “top newcomer”.
Height: 5 ft 10 in /178 cm
Weight: 57 kg /126 pounds
Shoe size: 10
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-25-35 in /86-62-89 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Emily DiDonato
Nickname: Emmy, Little Woo, Woo Woo
Date of Birth: February 24, 1991
Place of Birth: New York, USA
Place of Residence: New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Justin Hopwood (2010-2012)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2013)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Fitness
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Music: Beyonce
Favorite Perfume: Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia
Favorite Book: Autumn Falls
Favorite Sports: Basketball
Favorite Movie: ‘Into the wild
Favorite TV Show: Hoarders
- She likes reading, traveling and hanging out with friends.
- Emily is good friends with Christy Turlington, Cole Mohr, Jessica White, Julia Stegner, Miranda Kerr, and Emily Senko. However, her mom is her best friend.
- She did her first time photo shoot with Sports Illustrated in Namibia for their 2013 Swimsuit Issue.
- She was encouraged by one of the family friends to pursue modeling.
- Emily commenced modeling for Victoria’s Secret in August 2009.
- She had her first magazine cover in October 2009 issue of The Block.
- As a kid, she has played on an all boys hockey team for several years.
- DiDonato is very sensitive and emotional, which she blame it on being a Pisces.
- She does not know cooking; but, wants to improve her skills in that.
- She is a sports lover. During school, she played lacrosse, basketball, and soccer.
- Before now, she has worn braces for four years.
- She hate peppers.
- You may not be aware of that she wears contact lenses and that too from third grade.
- On her 16th birthday, she received a 1996 Volkswagen black Beetle.
- Her memory is not sharp. She forgets things easily.
- Though she started pursuing modeling in young age. But, this isn’t her first job. She had worked in a pizzeria as hostess.
- She is afraid of needles and injections. So, she brings her mother to the doctor, whenever possible.
- Morning coffee is her necessity. She cannot work or do anything, if she does not receive it.
- Helena Christensen Height and Weight Stats
- Elisha Cuthbert Height and Weight Stats
- Thomas Payne Height and Weight Stats