Thomas “Tom” Payne was born 21 December 1982, is an English actor. He is best known for playing Brett Aspinall in television drama series Waterloo Road from January 2007 to March 2008 (throughout series 2 and series 3). Payne was born in Chelmsford, Essex, and grew up in Bath, Somerset where he attended King Edward’s School and was a prolific contributor to the school’s Drama Department. He attended the Central School of Speech and Drama, graduating in June 2005. He then appeared in Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. Payne was recently cast with a recurring role in Season 6 of The Walking Dead, as Paul “Jesus” Rovi.
Height: 5′ 8″ / 1,73 m
Weight: 110 lbs /70kg
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 10
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Thomas Payne
Date of Birth: December 21, 1982
Place of Birth: Chelmsford, Essex
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, USA
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Education: Central School of Speech and Drama
Relationships: Dating with Jennifer Akerman. Previously Heather Hollingworth.
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Gymnastic
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Eggs and bacon
Favorite Music: Coldplay
Favorite Actor: Dustin Hoffman
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: Gravity
- In January 2007, he first appeared in Waterloo Road for the BBC, playing sixth former Brett Aspinall. Despite being 24 at the time, Payne portrayed a 17-year-old character.
- In 2009, Payne played George Best in Best: His Mother’s Son, a BBC 2 film about the legendary footballer.
- One of his first roles was for a British version of Wuthering Heights with Tom Hardy and his The Walking Dead co-star, Andrew Lincoln(Andrew Lincoln Height and Weight Stats).
- Payne was named as one of Screen International’s Stars of Tomorrow 2007.
- On 8 March 2010 it was announced that Tom had joined the cast of Luck a new pilot for HBO directed by Michael Mann, written by David Milch, starring Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte. He plays the role of a Cajun jockey.
- His younger brother Will Payne is also an actor.
- Son of Ex-BBC trained British Makeup and Hair Designer Sue Bide.
- His first film was Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, which starred Frances McDormand.
- He was cast as a jockey on the short-lived 2011 HBO series, Luck
- Austin Nichols Height and Weight Stats
- Sofia Vergara Height and Weight Stats
- Briana Evigan Height and Weight Stats