A vocalist, columnist, and television personality, Kerry Katona has been a focus of tabloid attention ever since she gained recognition as a member of the all-girl pop group Atomic Kitten. Born in Warrington, Cheshire, England, in 1980, Katona had a troubled childhood largely stemming from her mother’s manic depression and attempted suicide, as well as abuse by several of her mother’s boyfriends. Subsequently, Katona spent a number of years in foster care until age 16.By 2002, Katona — now Kerry McFadden — had given birth to her first daughter, Molly Marie McFadden, and married Bryan McFadden, when another tabloid report claimed McFadden had a one-night stand with an exotic dancer during his bachelor party. Despite this, the newlyweds remained together and Katona eventually gave birth to a second daughter, Lily-Sue McFadden, in 2003. In February of 2007, Katona married taxi driver Mark Croft and six days after the wedding gave birth to their daughter, Heidi Elizabeth Croft. A few months later, the couple were held hostage by robbers in their home, an event that purportedly spurred Katona to seek treatment for bipolar disorder worsened by the attack. In 2007, she released her first fiction novel, Tough Love.
Hollywood’s Diet Pill Secret Exposed Click Here!
Height: 5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
Weight: 55 kg or 121 pounds
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 8
Bra size: 28H
Measurements: 36-28-35 in or 91.5-71-89 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Kerry Jayne Elizabeth Katona
Nickname: Kezza, Kez
Date of Birth: September 06, 1980
Place of Birth: Warrington, Cheshire, England, UK
Place of Residence: London, England, UK
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Education: Padgate High School
- Twitter: kerrykatona7
- Facebook: officialkerrykatona
- Instagram: –
- Brian McFadden (2000-2006)
Mark Croft (2006-2010)
Lucien Laviscount (2011)
- George Kay (2013-2015)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Singing
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Music: Jay-Z
Favorite Actress: Marilyn Monroe
Favorite Perfume: Anna Sui
Favorite Sports: Swimming
Favorite TV Show: Dancing wit the stars
- Formerly a member of pop group Atomic Kitten.
- Went to Padgate High School in Warrington, Cheshire. The school was also briefly attended by broadcaster Chris Evans.
- Went by the name Kerry McFadden during her marriage to ex-Westlife singer Brian McFadden.
- Winner of I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! (2002) in February 2004.
- Spent part of her childhood in foster care.
- She was voted Celebrity Mum of the Year in 2002 and 2005, in a poll for chocolate brand Quality Street.
- The book, “Kerry – Story of a Survivor; The Biography of Britain’s Most Inspiring Star” was published in 2005 by Blake Publishing (UK) on Hardcover. It was written by Emily Herbert and is 288 pages long.
- Underwent laser surgery to remove a tattoo of Brian McFadden’s name from her back.
- Wed her second husband at Gretna Green.
- Has bipolar disorder.
- Is dyslexic.
- Of Hungarian descent.
- Daughter of Sue Katona.
- Daisy Ridley Height and Weight Stats
- Victoria Beckham Height and Weight Stats
- Jasmine Thompson Height and Weight Stats