Victoria Beckham was born on April 17, 1974 at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, Essex, England. Her lucky break came when she answered an ad seeking energetic and hard-working young women in 1993. Out of the 400 women who applied, Beckham was chosen to part of a new all-female pop music group.Created by manager Chris Herbert, the band that would become known as the Spice Girls started rehearsing together. Behind the scenes, Beckham’s personal life was also thriving. She met soccer player David Beckham at a game in 1997, and the two soon became one of Britain’s most popular couples, known in the tabloid as “Posh” and “Becks.” Beckham invited television audiences inside her life with the reality special Victoria’s Secrets, which aired on British television in 2000. She has been featured in several other reality programs since then.Beckham had plans to add to her family with the announcement in early 2011 that she and husband David Beckham were expecting their fourth child. They welcomed their daughter, Harper Seven Beckham, several months later in July 2011. Following her birth, the couple announced that they’d like one more child, bringing them to a household of five children total.
Hollywood’s Diet Pill Secret Exposed Click Here!
Height: 5 ft 4 in /163 cm
Weight: 49 kg /108 lbs
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 2
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-23-33 in /87-58.5-84 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Victoria Caroline Adams
Nickname: Posh Spice, Strickly Vicky
Date of Birth: April 17, 1974
Place of Birth: Harlow, Essex, England
Place of Residence: London, England
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: St. Mary’s High School
- Twitter: victoriabeckham
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: victoriabeckham
- Mark Woods (1991-1994)
- Corey Haim (1995-1996)
- David Beckham (1997-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 1999 Nominated Blockbuster Entertainment Award Favorite Actress – Comed
- 1999 Won Razzie Award Worst Actress
- 1998 Won Stinker Award Worst Actress
Hobbies and Interests: Music
Favorite Color: Purple, pink
Favorite Food: Seafood
Favorite Music: Lady Gaga and Beyonce
Favorite Actor: Morgan Freeman
Favorite Actress: Cameron Diaz
Favorite Perfume: Lavender and Colony
Favorite Book: Grease
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction, Gone With the Wind
- She is good friends with Katie Holmes.
- Victoria is signed to the labels such as Virgin, Telstar, 19.
- Her son Romeo, suffers from epilepsy.
- Husband David bought her a vineyard for her birthday.
- Debuted a range of evening gowns at New York Fashion Week.
- Diagnosed with meningitis at the end of Summer 2000.
- Was among the guests at Tom Cruise’s and Katie Holmes’ wedding in Italy.
- Godmother of Geri Halliwell’s daughter Bluebell Madonna, along with Emma Bunton.
- On BBC Radio 4, she had been assessed as one of the top 100 most powerful women of UK by Woman’s Hour.
- After watching the 1980 musical film “Fame”, she decided to pursue a singing career.
- She was bullied in school and hence made no friends. Children used to throw rocks on her.
- Beckham was previously a member of the band Persuasion.
- She revealed plans to focus her career on fashion design but denied media reports she planned to give up music.
- She bought a new house worth $6 million in Madrid, Spain with husband David Beckham.
- She is also a patron of Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- In 2000, when her luggage was lost at the airport, she demanded free airfare for lifetime.
- Rihanna Height and Weight Stats
- Kendall Jenner Height and Weight Stats
- Nikki Reed Height and Weight Stats