Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström, known as Rebecca Ferguson, is a Swedish actress. She is best known for her lead role as Elizabeth Woodville in The White Queen (2013), which earned her aGolden Globe nomination, and her starring role as Ilsa Faust in Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015).
Rebecca grew up in the Vasastaden district in central Stockholm. Her mother, Rosemary, is British, and moved to Sweden from England at the age of 25. Rebecca attended an English-speaking school in Sweden and was raised bilingual, speaking Swedish and English. She came into prominence with her breakout role of upper-class girl Anna Gripenhielm in the soap-opera Nya tider (1999) when she was 16 years old.
In 2013, Ferguson played Queen Elizabeth Woodville in the BBC historical drama The White Queen, for which she got a Golden Globe nomination.
In 2015, Ferguson played Ilsa Faust, the female lead in Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation. Her co-star, Tom Cruise, chose her for the film after having seen her in a mini-series. Her performance in the movie was highly praised and Rebecca will reprise her role in the sixth Mission: Impossible film. Her upcoming projects are Despite the Falling Snow (2016), Florence Foster Jenkins(2016), The Girl on the Train (2016) and The Snowman (2017).
Height: 5’7” / 170 cm
Weight: 121 lbs / 55 kg
Shoe size: 8.5/ 40 (EU)
Dress size: 6 (US)
Bra size: 34B
Measurements: 36-25-36 in / 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström
Nickname: Becca, Becky, Rebecka
Date of Birth: October 19, 1983
Place of Birth: Stockholm, Sweden
Place of Residence: Simrishamn, Sweden
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Education: Adolf Fredrik’s Music School
- Ludwig Hallberg
- Isac (son), born in 2007
Awards and Honors:
- Nominated – Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film for The White Queen
- Hamptons International Film Festival Award for a Breakthrough Performer
- Nominated – Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Actress in an Action Movie for Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation
Hobbies and Interests: Dancing
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Meatballs
Favorite Music: Argentine
Favorite Perfume: Annick Goutal
Favorite Book: To Kill a Mockingbird
Favorite Sports: Pilates
Favorite Movie: The Usual Suspects (1995)
Favorite TV Show: Days of Our Lives
- At 25, Rebecca’s mom relocated from Britain to Sweden.
- Rebecca is claustrophobic (fear of confined places).
- Ferguson suffers from vertigo.
- Besides working on various films and TV shows, she also runs an Argentine dance studio.
- She got to work in the 2011 film A One – Way to Antibes after she was spotted by Swedish director Richard Hobert at Simrishamn town market in 2011.
- She had fear of heights, but still she managed to jump freely for 120 feet from a building during the filming of Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
- Since Ann-Margret, she is the first actress to be nominated for a Golden Globe award in 15 years. Ann-Margret was nominated in 1999.
- Due to her resemblance with Swedish actress, Ingrid Bergman (now died), she is frequently compared with her.
- Skyler Samuels Height and Weight Stats
- Jamie Chung Height and Weight Stats
- Gina Carano Height and Weight Stats