Ross Marquand was born in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States. He began acting at nine, when he got a small role in a church pageant. Ross attended BSA and got the rank of Eagle Scout. He began impersonating celebrities at campfire ceremonies which his audience loved very much. Ross then went on to get several roles in high school dramas. After being graduated, Ross went on to focus on his acting career. He then moved to Los Angeles. For his exceptional acting skills Ross went on to get many television projects that includes LA Forensics in 2006, The Flipside in 2012. He is mostly known for his guest role as character Paul Newman in the Drama series, Mad Men. He is also known for voicing as Christopher Walken in Conan and as Han Solo in Phineas and Ferb. He has got the lead role as Ross Marvin in the Impression Guys. In 2015, Ross was seen as character Aaron in The Walking Dead.
Name: Ross Marquand
Date of Birth: 22 August 1981
Place of Birth: Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.
Place of Residence: Los Angeles
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Education: University of Colorado at Boulder
Height: 6‘ 1“ /1.85 m
Weight: 180 lbs/81 kg
Shoe size: 10
Dress size: 12
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Awards and Honors:
- 2015- Maverick Movie Award, Best Actor, Nominated
- 2013-Maverick Movie Award, Best Supporting Actor, Nominated
Hobbies and Interests: Photographing
Favorite Color: Grey
Favorite Food: Ratatouille
Favorite Music: The Misfits
Favorite Movie: 2001: A Space Odyssey
Favorite Book: Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.
Favorite Sports: Hockey
Favorite Actor: Robin Williams
Favorite TV Show: Bloodline
- Has an ear for dialects, and typically uses a different voice for every character he portrays.
- Is a distant relative of Richard Marquand, director of “Star Wars: Return of the Jedi”.
- Wrote and directed a musical version of TRON while attending college.
- Attained the rank of Eagle Scout with the BSA.
- Has performed opposite three Oscar-nominees including James Cromwell, Bruce Davison, and Sally Kirkland.
- He graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre from the University of Colorado, Boulder, where he performed in stage productions of To Kill a Mockingbird, The Passion of Dracula and more.
- He starred in and produced Pop TV’s Impress Me thanks to his talent as a celebrity impersonator.
- He doesn’t eat meat.
- Drew Barrymore Height and Weight Stats
- Vanessa Hudgens Height and Weight Stats
- Katie Cassidy Height and Weight Stats