Paris Hilton was born on February 17, 1981, in New York City. She has Italian (from a maternal great-grandfather), Irish, Norwegian, German, English, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry. Hilton spent her childhood moving from one luxury home to another. While living in the family’s Beverly Hills mansion, she attended her freshman year of high school at the Marywood-Palm Valley School in California. Hilton signed with Donald Trump’s modeling agency, T Management. She was soon seen in a flurry of campaigns for leading clothing designers such as Christian Dior and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as national publications. In 2006, Hilton branched into music, releasing her self-titled album on her Heiress label. Eventually Hilton’s efforts paid off and she got some modeling work, the designers presumably relying on her notoriety. She has been an increasing presence on-screen too, in TV commercials, on TV series and in the movies, at first bit parts in movies such as Zoolander (2001), Wonderland (2003), The Cat in the Hat (2003) and guest-star roles on TV shows such as The O.C. (2003) and George Lopez (2002), but later more substantial roles in horror flick House of Wax (2005), the direct-to-DVD Bottoms Up(2006) and her own TV show, the fish-out-of-water reality series The Simple Life(2003).
Height: 5 ft 8 in.173 cm
Weight: 55 kg/ 121 pounds
Shoe size: 11
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-25-35 in/87-63.5-89 cm
Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Paris Whitney Hilton
Nickname: Star, Princess
Date of Birth: February 17, 1981
Place of Birth: New York, USA
Place of Residence: Malibu, California, USA
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: Dwight School
- Twitter: parishilton
- Facebook: parishilton
- Instagram: parishilton
- DJ Afrojack (aka Nick van de Wall)
- Mario Balotelli (2012)
- River Viiperi (2012-2014)
- Josh Upshaw (2014)
- Henry Cavill (2015)
- Thomas Gross (2015-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2005 Teen Choice Award Choice Movie Scream Scene, Won
- 2006 MTV Movie Award Best Frightened Performance, Nominated
- 2009 Razzie Award Worst Actress, Won
- 2010 Razzie Award Worst Actress of the Decade, Won
Hobbies and Interests: Tennis, fashion, music
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Music: Blondie, Deborah Harry
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite Perfume: Paris Hilton Fragrance
Favorite Book: Confessions Of A Heiress
Favorite Sports: Golf
Favorite Movie: Edward Scissorhands
Favorite TV Show: The Simple Life
- Paris Hilton has 1 sister Nicky Hilton and 2 brothers Conrad Hilton and Barron Hilton.
- Paris Hilton has various pets, all dogs, namely, Dolce (Pomeranian), Bambi (Chihuahua), Tinkerbell, and Marilyn Monroe.
- During shooting for movie “House of Wax”, Paris Hilton suffered from panic attack.
- Paris can’t resist herself from McDonald’s French Fries.
- She was a cheerleader in high school.
- Her shoe size is 11, which most brands doesn’t make. So, shoes are specially made on order for her.
- For her 21st birthday, she threw five parties for herself in New York, Las Vegas, London, Hollywood and Tokyo.
- Is working on a clothing line that she plans to name “That’s Hot”.
- Became engaged to Paris Kasidokostas Latsis on May 25, 2005.
- Is a huge fan of the band Blondie and singer Debbie Harry.
- Best friends with childhood friend Kim Kardashian West..
- Taught herself to play the guitar for the release of her upcoming album.
- Ranked #59 in the 2004 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Released her second perfume, “Just Me”, as a follow up to her first perfume, “Paris Hilton”.
- Sold her Hollywood Hills home to move to a more private gate community.
- Released her fourth perfume called “Cancan”.
- Played hockey while in high school.
- Bought a beach side home in Malibu, California.
- Lady Gaga Height and Weight Stats
- Miranda Kerr Height and Weight Stats
- Kaley Cuoco Height and Weight Stats