Kimberly Walsh is best known as a member of the all-girl pop group Girls Aloud. Born in Bradford, West Yorkshire, Walsh was an aspiring child actor and appeared in various musical productions, as well as some commercial work as an adolescent. From 1997 to 2000, Walsh portrayed the character Sally McDonald on the British television soap opera Emmerdale. In 2002, she auditioned for and was accepted onto the reality television singing competition Popstars: The Rivals. During the show, Walsh joined with contestants Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, and Cheryl Cole to form the group Girls Aloud, who ultimately won the competition.
After the show,Girls Aloud released several highly successful albums including 2003’s Sound of the Underground, 2004’s What Will the Neighbours Say?, 2005’s Chemistry, 2007’s Tangled Up, and 2008’s Out of Control. Besides performing with Girls Aloud, Walsh has appeared as a presenter for several television shows including The X Factor. From October of 2011 to May of 2012, she played Princess Fiona in a West End theatre production of Shrek: The Musical. Also in 2012, she was a contestant on BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing. In 2013, Walsh released her debut solo album, Centre Stage, which featured covers of songs from Broadway musicals.
Height: 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
Weight: 57 kg or 126 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 8
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-26-36 in or 86-66-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Green
Name: Kimberley Jane Walsh
Date of Birth: November 20, 1981
Place of Birth: Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Place of Residence:Barnet, North London, England
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Education: Beckfoot Grammar School
Relationships: Justin Scott (2002-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Music
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Music: Muse
Favorite Actress: Liv Tyler
Favorite Perfume: Marc Jacobs Woman Eau de Parfum
Favorite Sports: Tennis
- Walsh started her career in 1986.
- Kimberley was previously a member of the girl group, Girls Aloud. The group was live from 2002 to 2013.
- She started writing OK! magazine’s weekly column called “Kimberley Calls The Shots” in August 2010.
- She has also taught at theatre school, Stage 84 for some time.
- She had competed in BBC’s dance reality show Strictly Come Dancing in September 2012, who finished as runner-up.
- On December 31, 2005, during a friend’s party, she was caught smoking cannabis.
- In 2009, she was included at #37 in the list of FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World”. In the same list, her then bandmates Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts and Sarah Harding were ranked at #57, #58 and #87 respectively.
- In 2009, she won Yorkshire Woman of the Year award for her contribution towards the community and Breast Cancer Haven charity.
- She was discovered in reality singing contest Popstars: The Rivals in 2002.
- Along with her three siblings, she was raised in Allerton, Bradford Metropolitan District.
- Out of 5 members, she was the fourth one to become a part of the pop girl group, Girls Aloud.
- In March 2009, she climbed Mount Kilimanjaro along with Cheryl Cole, Alesha Dixon, Ben Shephard, Chris Moyles, Denise Van Outen, Fearne Cotton, Ronan Keating, etc to raise money for the charity, Comic Relief.
- She has also modeled for the clothing retailer, New Look in August 2009. Lily Allen and Alexa Chung have also done so in the past.
- Nicole Richie Height and Weight Stats
- Alicia Vikander Height and Weight Stats
- Taylor Cole Height and Weight Stats